mahina2012

Coral-pink lipstick

I have a school dance coming up and I need a lipstick to go with my dress, I want a satin finish slightly coral-pink color, any suggestions?

michmo

Re: Coral-pink lipstick

I've recently been obsessing over Coral-Pinks.  I am lusting after Too Faced La Creme in Juicy Melons and Bon Bon.  

http://www.sephora.com/la-creme-P374933?skuId=1578103

Also a recent drugstore find in a similar color is Loreal Colour Caresse in Sunset Angora.  You can google swatches of that.  

katie1724

NARS Niagara is a pinky coral with a satin finish -- it's gorgeous! :smileyhappy:

laurennnlove

omg you have enabled me! Ive been wanting to try the NARS pencils and this color just sealed the deal! I am also obsessed with coral colors!

mkupgk

You should try the bobbi brown creamy lipstick in coral pink

http://m.sephora.com/creamy-lip-color-P270565?skuId=1290634

kssweetheart

(0) Hearts

I'm head over heels about Too Faced Lip Injection Color Bomb Moisture Plumping Lip Tint. You could use Coral Pop or Candy Burst. 

I generally press this into my lips and let it sit for a bit, then go over it with various glosses for a different look and color shift, you could play around and try a lip balm if you'd like or just wear it alone.

I love pinks & corals, they're what I wear most often.

Both of these colors are Gorgeous and might just fit your needs.

Too Faced's La Creme might also be a good option, I think you'd get a nice satin finish and they have so many colors - I'm pretty sure I ordered one but I can't find it - duh.

Let me know if you try them and if you like/dislike them, okay? :smileyhappy:

I hope you find 'The One' and I hope that your dance is Fabulous!!

Oooh, wanna share pics or your dress and makeup? I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd enjoy seeing them - but I totally understand if you don't want to, I like my privacy and don't know that I'd post pics either. So don't feel bad if you don't want to post them, no problem.

Either way, have a blast! :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:

nhunka

I just love Givenchy LE croissiere coral, i think it is still available on their website. A very similar one is Nars Lodhi, it goes on super smooth, however you will need a sharpener for that. 

On a related note, its better not to match color-in-color your dress and lipstick, it is a fashion faux-pas

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 8 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • kssweetheart
    • mkupgk
    • michmo
    • mahina2012
    • nhunka