glossjuunkiee

Can you spell 'indecisive?'

I'm ordering from Sephora as a birthday present. (Obviously.) I'm going to be the big one-two! :smileyhappy: So, I'm getting about three things, one of them being a Fresh lip gloss. Now this is where the indecisiveness comes in—I can't choose between Sugar Angel or Sugar Fairy. Sugar Angel was discontinued, I'm pretty sure, so that's why I want that. It's also a pretty pearly cream color. Sugar Fairy, on the other hand, is a pretty light-pink cotton candy color, which I have kept an eye on for a while. Also I'm getting a TT Gem Gloss. I can't choose between Neon Vanity or Pom Pom. HELP ME! :smileytongue:
smartmint

Re: Can you spell 'indecisive?'

Here is the ultimate trick for picking between shades that keeps me from buying every color available for my fave lipgloss: Imagine having one color. Do you still want the other one? If you don't, there is absolutely no more thinking about it, go with that color!!!! If you still want the other color, go with your other option, or a different color. That's my fool-proof way to pick a shade! NEVER FORGET IT! LOL! Hope this helps! :smileyhappy:

kssweetheart

(0) Hearts

@smartmint - great answer! I thank you and my wallet thanks you. Excellent tip. :smileyhappy: Don't you think there should be a smiley face with big red lips? Not like the human face, think they're a little strange, does anyone use them?

kssweetheart

Hi glossjunkie - I just saw this post, figured your birthday is past by now....are you feeling any older? I wanted to wish you a late Happy Birthday and find out what you decided to order and how you liked your products. Looking forward to hearing from you. Happy B'day!

denden798

(0) Hearts

Buy the discontinued one first!! Later (or maybe with birthday money) you can buy the other one. The discontinued one will be very hard to find in the future, so don't waste your chance.

ablay

I'd go with the discontinued one! You can always get the other later! Besides, when you run out, you'll get the opportunity to get the other one! Happy  birthday!

denden798

Gave you a heart! DOn't want you to have none!! JOin the community and message me. I respond to everyone in at most a week or two!!

kssweetheart

(0) Hearts

@denden798 - loved your post, that was so sweet. Was it to gloss junkie or ablay? Very nice of you.:smileyhappy:

denden798 wrote:

Gave you a heart! DOn't want you to have none!! JOin the community and message me. I respond to everyone in at most a week or two!!

makeupobesessed

I say go with the one that is available so u don't have to hunt the discontinued one down. Fresh lipgloss is really so awesome.
glossjuunkiee

[ Edited ]
makeup-But it's on here, so I want it! And it's all over eBay! And thanks. :smileyhappy:
makeupobesessed

Oh and Happy Bday!!!!!
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 11 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • smartmint
    • denden798
    • glossjuunkiee