aviscardi

Buxom lipsticks

Anyone try these? I've wanted swinger for a while but when I went to the store they were all super creamy and melted :/

garnett

Re: Buxom lipsticks

I have four of the Buxom Full Bodied Lipsticks and I can't say enough good things about them.  They do not melt, they glide on beautifully and I think they wear well.  I have Swinger (my favorite) , Hooligan, Exhibitionist, and Provocateur.  They are all great colors and very wearable.  I am sure the testers in the store looked melted because they get abused and are under those strong lights that make me very warm when I stand under them. I say  go for it!  :smileyhappy:

aviscardi

(0) Hearts

I dont know how people work with those lights all day lol

melissabt

(0) Hearts

Hi Aviscardi,

I have the Buxom Nudist - nude beige and its very smooth and hydrating. I have not had it melt on me at all!

<3 Melissa
aviscardi

(0) Hearts

thanks, i think im going to just order it or go to store on friday hahah

sephoramusthave

(0) Hearts

I LOVE the Buxom Big and Healthy Lipsticks! So pigmented, soooo long lasting, creamy and not drying, its like a chubby push up lip pencil so its super easy to stay in the lines of your lips, and one lasted me months even with daily use! I used up a full sized Las Vegas, and a mini Sydney. The next time I want a lipcolor, I'm getting Las Vegas, London, Vienna and Sydney. Maybe even  a couple more :smileyvery-happy: They are sooo addicting!

buzzbee3

I have the color hooligan & absolutely love it! They are creamy but hold up very well. The lights in Sephora are very strong and are shining on the products @ least 12 hours a day. Things tend to melt/colors fade pretty quickly under that type of an environment. Plus the countless people touching/trying on items. I haven't had any problems with my buxom lipstick since purchasing.

aviscardi

(0) Hearts

Yea thats what i figure. but i know my YSL lippie is on the softer side. Just wanted to check since i know in the beginning the reviews were iffy about that

BamaCaliGirl

(0) Hearts

I really like the lipglosses, but I haven't tried the lipsticks. I would check the ingredients though because coconut oil WILL break your skin out.

arielaaaaaaaa

Coconut oil doesn't break everyone out.

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

I like buxom a lot. The glosses are so pretty. And I love the tingle. I've never had any problems while wearing them but I'm not a huge gloss fan since its so windy hairy hair goes everywhere when I'm outside so I hate woken my hair gets caught in my gloss sink tend to not wear them for that reason. But I find they last a while on and the colors so pretty. 

aviscardi

(0) Hearts

I meant the lipsticks, have you tried them ?

arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

I totally misread that, sorry. Which lipstick are you wondering about, the new full bodied lipstick or the Big and Healthy lipsticks?

aviscardi

(0) Hearts

Oh and yes i love the buxom glosses.  ive been wearing them for a while but i tend to gravitate towards them in the summer time since im more of a lipstick person

aviscardi

(0) Hearts

The new full bodied lipsticKs. I really like the colors I just don't want it to be too soft.  Especially with warm weather coming b 

Daniela1387

(0) Hearts

I got exhibitionist and rogue. They are very creamy and look great when they are on. Super pigmented and feel nice on my lips =)

aviscardi

(0) Hearts

Do they feel like they would melt easily ? I was reading reviews a while back about them having coconut oil

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 16 replies
  • 6 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • sephoramusthave
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • aviscardi
    • melissabt
    • garnett
    • buzzbee3