From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Lip Lovers

Lip Lovers

• 102240 Members
  • 3798 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Think your lip routine is the balm? Share it with other lip-obsessed beauties.

Think your lip routine is the balm? Share it with other lip-obsessed beauties.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Dior lip oil
|
Re: Dior lip oil
NEWCOMER IV INSIDER
Reply: The doir lip oil is an oil not a gloss and doesn’t have much pigment and instead moisturizer your lips. The CT collagen bath is ok ...read more
The doir lip oil is an oil not a gloss and doesn’t have much pigment and instead moisturizer your lips. The CT collagen bath is okay, I have the mini, it smells like peppermint and has little bits of glitter I still like it though<3
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Lip combo
|
Re: Lip combo
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: You could recreate this with something like:Lip liner Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Liner Deep Taupe or NYX Suede Matte Lip Liner in ...read more
You could recreate this with something like:Lip liner Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Liner Deep Taupe or NYX Suede Matte Lip Liner in StockholmCharlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Satin Shine Lipstick Icon Baby Then a dab of gloss on top, a shimmery cream color, like Fenty Beauty Gloss Sweetmouth or SEPHORA COLLECTION Outrageous Plump Intense Hydrating Lip Gloss 1 Hope this helps! @iessy
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Lip Lovers
SUMMER FRIDAYS ☆✌︎
|
Re: SUMMER FRIDAYS ☆✌︎
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @littleroach Yes!!!! So good!  ...read more
@littleroach Yes!!!! So good! 😊
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Lip Recommendation
|
Re: Lip Recommendation
NEWCOMER V INSIDER
Reply: @cocoapink I will say these don’t have a very wide range which is why I instead just gave multiple recommendations for you to choo ...read more
@cocoapink I will say these don’t have a very wide range which is why I instead just gave multiple recommendations for you to choose from instead. None of these are a traditional lipstick.NARS Soft Matte Tinted Lip Balm Saie Lip Blur Soft-Matte Hydrating Lipstick with Hyaluronic Acid it says lipstick but this is thinner than a regular lipstick. Laura Mercier Petal Soft Lipstick Crayon If you’re okay with something that has a more natural shine finish, the L’Oreal Glow Paradise Balm-in-lipstick and Bobbi Brown Extra Lip Tint are both more of an elevated lip balm.
New Post in Lip Lovers
Lips
 smells really good!!!!! 🙂
 smells really good!!!!! 🙂
  • image.jpg
New Post in Lip Lovers
What is the best lip oil?
Best Summer Fridays flavor??SpoilerSpoiler#SummerFridays #SummerFridays ...read more
Best Summer Fridays flavor??SpoilerSpoiler#SummerFridays #SummerFridays
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Lip liner and breakouts
|
Re: Lip liner and breakouts
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I’ve been that problem and couldn’t figure what it was. It ended up being the Sephora liner and it was brand new. Thank you for th ...read more
I’ve been that problem and couldn’t figure what it was. It ended up being the Sephora liner and it was brand new. Thank you for this thread. I’ll be switching to something different
New Reply in Lip Lovers
What Is Everyone's Lip Combo? 💕
|
Re: What Is Everyone's Lip Combo? 💕
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: My favorite is Natasha Denona My Dream Lip Crayon - Long Lasting Easy Glide Lip Liner , Dior Dior Addict Lip Glow 01 Pink , #Dior ...read more
My favorite is Natasha Denona My Dream Lip Crayon - Long Lasting Easy Glide Lip Liner , Dior Dior Addict Lip Glow 01 Pink , #Dior Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Plumping Gloss 001 Pink
New Post in Lip Lovers
Summer Fridays lip balm!!!
SpoilerSpoiler
SpoilerSpoiler
  • image.jpg
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Lip
|
Re: Lip
GO-GETTER IV INSIDER
Reply: @avisephora Charlotte Tilbury Superstar Lips Lipstick ...read more
@avisephora Charlotte Tilbury Superstar Lips Lipstick