pixyfaygo

Bite agave lip mask....thanks BT!

I've been reading BT for a while, but I finally decided to start posting!

Anyways....I wanted to thank everyone that raved about the Bite Agave Lip Mask. My lips get seriously chapped in the winter, and there's not much that I've found that really helps them. After reading all of the awesome reviews, I finally bought it, and I LOVE it!  It has made my lips better in just one day.  However, you guys weren't kidding about the difficulty getting the product out of the tube!

lilahtov

Re: Bite agave lip mask....thanks BT!

[ Edited ]

I'm so loyal to my Crème de Rose that I'm afraid to give this a try...plus, I adore the packing of my CdR but I hate Bite's tube! Thoughts from people who've tried both??

AznAngelLiz

I just got the Bite lip mask yesterday after debating on whether I should or not. I love love love my Dior Creme de Rose but I find it not as hydrating at night. I usually apply it 2-3 times throughout the day. Anyways, used the lip mask last night and when I woke up, my lips were still soft and hydrated (no dried up skin). Granted, it's only been 1 night but I figure since it's so thick, I'd use it as a nighttime balm and keep using the Creme de Rose during the day.

camiah

Bite. All the way. I liked CdR but it didn't cut it for my super dry lips. Bite is way better if you have really dry lips. I had an AHA product that was irritating my lips really badly and the Bite Lip mask was the only thing that would soothe them. also, I've gone through the CdR really fast, so Bite is a better value since I use less. 

MarB87

@malday I use mine overnight and in all honesty sometimes the product stays on, and sometimes the product rubs off. Maybe I'm a rough sleeper? lol I don't know. But I will say that on the nights when the product has rubbed off, my lips are still soft for the entire following day. I don't need to reapply.

malday

Has anybody tried using this overnight? Most lip products disappear while I'm sleeping with the exception of a good layer of Rosebud Salve. The Tokyo Milk one disappears, as do all my normal daytime lip balms (Soft Lips, EOS, Burt's Bees, Fresh).

According to my bf I sleep with my mouth open so I'm assuming that's why they disappear haha, but if I don't moisturize my lips at night then they are a dry nightmare in the morning.

pixyfaygo

I only use this overnight because it's rather thick to use during the day (for me, at least). This is the only product I've used that is still on my lips when I wake up. It's just amazing!

tracygirl64

Oh wow, another product that I'm going to have to try! lol. Stop twisting my arm, everyone! :smileywink:

deannarp

(0) Hearts

I put some on my finger in store and it was very sticky. That alone determined I wouldn't purchase it...

quotidianus

It does kind of melt onto your lips and, to me, doesn't feel any different on than something like Carmex.  I love it, especially as I'm outdoors a fair bit and in the winter wind (especially when cycling) it doesn't just disappear.  Been using it for a couple of days and my lips are sooooo much happier.

MK89

I just used mine tonight, and maybe because it's my first try, it came out okay? Anyway. I put it on like, 5 minutes ago and I swear it's already changed my lips lol :smileyvery-happy: It's not sticky or greasy, and a tiny bit goes a long way. I don't have very dry lips, granted, but I can feel it working already. I think I know what it means by lip "mask" now- I feel like there's a very thin layer on my lips protecting and moisturizing them. Plus, you can't beat food grade lip products, right? :smileywink: 

veronika23

Well just got this. We'll see what kind of job it does overnight.  Not sure who packaged this but man go back to design school! :smileyvery-happy:

pixyfaygo

(0) Hearts

I definitely agree about the packaging!  I found that keeping it in the bathroom when I shower at night and using it right after helps make it a little easier to get out. 

It honestly keeps making my lips better with each use.  I love it!  Hopefully you love it too :smileyhappy:

Nicrohr

@spoiledbrat convinced me to lady-up and buy this already in a conversation today, so it's in my basket.  As soon as my trade $giftcards come through, I am purchasing!  Thanks for the additional review.

consolvo

[ Edited ]

Mine should be arriving in a couple of days! I've set aside one of the little deluxe sample sized Tarte Maracuja brightener eye treatment tubs (empty!) to squeeze some into.

I got a sample at the store in the usual plastic lidded tub and it seems to work well to just tap the product with the tip/pad of my ring finger, then apply to my lips. BTW, my little sample has lasted and lasted!

pixyfaygo

Nice to know that works for storage!  I hope my tube will last, but because there's so much product and you only need to use so little each time, I'm doubtful it'll last until the product is gone. 

DesertRose0706

i ordered this a few days ago and cant wait to get it tomorrow!  Glad to hear it is great!

SilveryPink

I confess: Ive been stalking it. 

The more lip balm the better right?

Basically, all the reviews are glowing besides the packaging, but if is really that bad, i might transfer it. I MUST have it.

pixyfaygo

(0) Hearts

The lip mask is just REALLY thick, and the opening of the tube is fairly small.  Hopefully my tube won't get a tear in it like some people have experienced, but if it does, I'll definitely transfer it. 

The product inside is so worth the aggravation though!

spoiledbrat

It smells and tastes sweet to me. Mr Sugar Lips says it tastes sweet. Not much smell. It is very thick and you only need a little. Recommend keeping it in your pocket or warm to make it easier to squeeze out of the tube.

It has replaced my Tokyomilk balms as a HG lip product.

IMO, it would be better if the tube was plastic instead of metal to avoid waste. Remember when the Stila lipgloss was in the metal tube? Same problem.

This is a must buy. Sephora why not sample this b/c you will sell thousands of tubes. The price is what is making people hesitate.

ContentlyKayKay

Yay! Glad to hear you like it. I was enabled as well and my lip mask should arrive tomorrow :smileyvery-happy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 26 replies
  • 56 hearts
  • 20 in conversation
    • spoiledbrat
    • malday
    • marydiva
    • pixyfaygo
    • tracygirl64
    • lilyyy