Bite Lychee

(0) Hearts

I bought recently the Bite lip duo that has the two colors Lychee and Musk and I am in love!

Now Musk I see you buy in full size but I did not see the color Lychee in full size. Does anyone know if this color is available in full size or a shade that is similar? That color is my perfect nude for my fair skin.

Thanks for the help

Re: Bite Lychee

(0) Hearts

They have lychee in a balmy form, but it's kind of sheer.

(0) Hearts

Unfortunately I had the same issue as you do . Lychee looks amazing on my lips, but unfortunately it is not available in full size.

The new Matte lip Crayons by Bite have color Leche - as much as liked it - it was no where  near the Lychee shade (in my opinion).

I did sooooo much swatching in order to find a similar shade to the Lychee, and the only thing that I have found that is pretty much identical is YSL lipstick in #1 Nude Beige (its actually more pinky than beige, just like Lychee). Give YSL a try, other wise, the only other shade by Bite you might like is Fig, that is in similar family as Lychee.

(0) Hearts

Check out their newly released limited edition Matte Lip crayons instead of their Creme lipstick. They have a new color called Lechee that I think is very similar to the Lychee that comes in the duo.

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 4 in conversation