Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Bite Lip Lab Limited Release 006

2015-06-02 11.25.57 am.png

Hi Everyone! 

Here are some photos of Lip Lab Limited Release shade 006, which will be available tomorrow on Sephora.com at 12pm e.s.t. We've called this one Mango Daiquiri - it's a tangy coral/rose. Let us know if you have any questions about the shade! 

XO BITE 

LLLR 006.jpgIMG_0259.jpg

2015-06-02 11.28.09 am.png

IMG_0262.jpg

Re: Bite Lip Lab Limited Release 006

Wow I did not know these sold out so quickly 😞 

For anyone who may want it but wasn't able to, I purchased 2 one for me and my mother (she was undecided on the shade) If she does not want it I will gladly let another BTer have the chance to get it before I return in store.  

I would definitely be interested! PM me if that happens. I was so bummed. Thanks!

Super sad I missed this.  Such a gorgeous colour.  

I ordered mine @ 11am cst. I did my normal alarm every hour since 8am:D

I'm happy I ordered when I did - I can't believe it sold out so fast! It's too bad they don't make more, I think this colour would be really flattering on a lot of different people.

Took too long to decide. Looks like this one is super popular...now OOS!

I'm actually surprised it lasted 2 hours.  They must've stocked a bunch of them.  I was betting on a half hour at most.  I refreshed my phone every ten minutes since 9am (cause sometimes Sephora gets times messed up).

2 hours is pretty good considering how much it was marketed here and on social media.

Dang that was fast 😕

I'm so excited! If it's somehow too orange, I think mixing it with a little nude

lippie will soften it right up. Just happy I got in on this early this time. This is

the coral I've been waiting for! If anything just for the formula. Most brands' corals

and oranges have a chalky formula that doesn't look great when applied at

full strength.

For anyone that's never been to the the Lip Lab in SOHO, I can tell you that

each lipstick really is a labor of love. The facilities are very small and they couldn't

possibly produce a ton of these to go around even if they wanted to. I love this

idea from Bite x Sephora. Lots of fun.

I ordered too--I believe this is my first ever lipstick purchase (gasp! I know right?)

I just hope it doesn't look orange on me. I like the hand swatch in direct sunlight--if that is how it looks on my lips then I'm happy!

Just wanted to thank Bite for this post.  You totally talked me into buying this lipstick (that I probably would've ignored otherwise) with all the great pics and customer service.  I wish more companies were like this!

Right, I wish Sephora's own customer service was like Bites. Love that they even told us the time and was within an hour of it.... I'm glad I was able to order it I so fell asleep and woke up 30 minutes in panic thinking I missed out... Luckily I ordered it and took another much needed nap 🙂

Just placed my order! SOOOO EXCITEDDDD!

The lipstick is in stock now. Already purchased!

Anonymous Insider

Also, how similar is it to Blood orange from last summer?

Got one!! And renewed my Rouge through 2016. That is my absolute # 1 favorite lip color or ALL TIME. And my first of the series. Looking forward to it. 

And no one should be reading this right now as you should all be placing your orders. 🙂 

Anonymous Insider

Is it glossy or matte?

th7JW90OGU.jpg

Woo hoo got mine ordered!

Photos8
  • LLLR 006.jpg
  • 2015-06-02 11.25.57 am.png
  • 2015-06-02 11.28.09 am.png
  • IMG_0259.jpg