Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Bite Lip Lab Limited Release 006

2015-06-02 11.25.57 am.png

Hi Everyone! 

Here are some photos of Lip Lab Limited Release shade 006, which will be available tomorrow on Sephora.com at 12pm e.s.t. We've called this one Mango Daiquiri - it's a tangy coral/rose. Let us know if you have any questions about the shade! 

XO BITE 

LLLR 006.jpgIMG_0259.jpg

2015-06-02 11.28.09 am.png

IMG_0262.jpg

Re: Bite Lip Lab Limited Release 006

Okay...is it weird I actually like the color better on the darker skin tone?  It just looks so amazing...

i was just thinking the same thing

Anonymous Insider

I'm with you Anne, I love contrast and that's why I adore wearing a dark burgundy or red. Makes it all pop!

Thanks for comparison swatches, I am trying to get an idea how the color will look on us medium complexion ladies. Can't decide 😞 so maybe get it and see how it looks on?

Love the hand swatches!!!  That looks lovely on both skin tones!

Thank you for swatching on different colored hands! This is so beautiful, I'm definitely picking one up!

Yay thanks!!! 

Oh, WOW!!!! The swatch on the darker skin tone!!!! Soooo stunning! 

How does the shade compare to LLLR 003?

Thank you!

Excellent!  I appreciate your new hand swatches - very helpful indeed.

Thanks!

Hmmm ok im liking it even more now, its def not as orange and more coral

Would love to see this color on a darker skin tone.... any type of swatch would be great.

How does it compare to Zinfandel and Tart in the High Pigment Lip Pencils?  Thanks in advance! ♡

This is so very helpful.  Thank you so much for posting all these swatches and answering our questions!

If I may offer a suggestion - I do wish you would show swatches on a deeper skin tone as well, even if it were just an arm swatch.   There is a large base of non light complexion Bite customers.

Sephora often does this on their swatch board by showing it on 3 different skin tones and it is incredibly helpful to many of us I'm sure.

OMG I'm loving how it looks on dark skin!!!

Agreed and seconded.  That was much more diplomatic than I was going to put it.

BITE, we all appreciate these advance previews, but your customer base is not just Caucasian.  Please continue to keep that in mind when providing swatches or model photos.

I also think it's a great idea!  I don't think they did it on purpose though.  I assume that whomever is posting is swatching on herself like we all do.

For future releases it would be great to have in advance comparison swatches and swatches on different skin tones.  Thanks! 🙂

Well. Looking at the swatches and color inspirations, I was thinking "maybe not," but my boyfriend is now talking me into buying it, which is just totally and completely backwards for us...

Also, I just pulled out BITE 'Centifolia' and compared it to the swatches on screen, and it looks nearly identical.

Photos8
  • LLLR 006.jpg
  • 2015-06-02 11.25.57 am.png
  • 2015-06-02 11.28.09 am.png
  • IMG_0259.jpg
  • IMG_0262.jpg
  • upload_5362806212101319048.png
  • th7JW90OGU.jpg
  • coloracuity.jpg
testing