Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Bite Lip Lab Limited Release 006

2015-06-02 11.25.57 am.png

Hi Everyone! 

Here are some photos of Lip Lab Limited Release shade 006, which will be available tomorrow on Sephora.com at 12pm e.s.t. We've called this one Mango Daiquiri - it's a tangy coral/rose. Let us know if you have any questions about the shade! 

XO BITE 

LLLR 006.jpgIMG_0259.jpg

2015-06-02 11.28.09 am.png

IMG_0262.jpg

Re: Bite Lip Lab Limited Release 006

Just posted swatches to compare!

Thanks so much! That's really helpful!

I wondered about this since I am actually wearing Centifolia today but left it at home. Thanks for checking!

ETA Looks like they just posted side-by-side swatches with Centifolia, which makes me want 006 again. Drat.

Well, more lessons in how colors can never be trusted in photographs: They just updated with a 006 / Centifolia comparison and they do look different side-by-side.

Anonymous Insider

Most people don't have calibrated monitors, Gwen. Don't feel bad.

Or calibrated cameras, or calibrated eyes...

Anonymous Insider

LOL I really don't think the calibrated eyes part is a thing at all with you. 😉

I don't know. I've always felt very secure in my ability to recognize colors, but my boyfriend is a classically trained painter and very adept at some color theory test, and we are always disagreeing on exact color shades and casts. 😄

Anonymous Insider

Ahh, I know what test. Look up the Xrite Pantone test. Make sure you do it on a good monitor or an ipad. A badly calibrated or blown out screen will make the test very difficult to take.

I looked it up and I swear I just went cross-eyed trying to do this test haha. My work monitor is rather bad though.

Edit: I'm happy with my score, but where the heck did those statistics come from??!

Spoiler
coloracuity.jpg

Wow, this is pretty! I haven't been paying attention to these bite limited releases...how quickly do they sell out? I dont like sitting on the computer refreshing over and over haha 

I'd say within hours.

That's a nice color, but not sure how it would show up on me.  Could you please swatch it on a medium toned skin also?  

That's a beautiful lipstick and it has my name all over it. Side note, I really appreciate this preview and all the positive interactions bite has with us on here.

We've added an image with Shade 006 swatched against Qunita and Tulip! From left to right: Quinta, Shade 006, Tulip. This color is not sheer and is the same Crème Deluxe formula. 

Woo-hoo!  Thanks!  I love seeing swatches!  Gives me a better idea!  Must buy! 😄

Thanks!  I'm into this!

The colour is totally pretty and summery, but what really interested me was the earring/stud! I want that!

I have the LE Matte Creme Lip Crayon in Blood Orange. How similar are these shades? 

Shade 006 has more white and less orange. So it's a bit lighter and pinker! 

Thanks for the response! This helps out a lot 🙂

3 Replies
Photos8
  • LLLR 006.jpg
  • 2015-06-02 11.25.57 am.png
  • 2015-06-02 11.28.09 am.png
  • IMG_0259.jpg
  • IMG_0262.jpg
  • upload_5362806212101319048.png
  • th7JW90OGU.jpg
  • coloracuity.jpg