Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Bite Beauty Watercolor Lip Gloss Library

This is one of the most beautiful sets we've ever done. The Watercolor theme is playful and has inspired such pretty hues. This set is unique in that we've included some colours that are a little unusual, a pastel yellow and a mint green. These two shades, are sheer washes of colour and look great when mixed with some of the other glosses in the set or layered over top of other lipstick shades. The first six are sheer, and more diluted while the last six are more pigmented. 

image.jpg

Right now I'm loving the combination of #4 (a pale lilac shade), layered over Violet Luminous Creme Lipstick. It lightens the colour and adds such a beautiful shine. All of the glosses are super portable and can be easily layered and matched with your favourite lip products!

Re: Bite Beauty Watercolor Lip Gloss Library

I saw this set in store and it is really, really beautiful and I was definitely tempted by it.  If I didn't already have way, way too many lip glosses I would have bought it at the Rouge event but I ended up going with the bite lipstick in violet instead which is just stunning.

Anyone know what they smell like? If it's like the fruit lipgloss yum! If it's like the deconstructed rose lipgloss, not so yum. 

See, this is how you do brand advertising on the boards! Nobody is trying to shove anything down our throats and the brand is being honest about how the first shades are supposed to be sheer. (Giving some serious side eye at Benefit and their BT past right now). Thank you Bite 🙂

I agree! This is a delightful post without being over the top or condescending.

I was looking at this and loved the way it looked, but I heard it was very, very sticky so I passed.

I'm so torn over this set.  I love Bites lip glosses but I haven't even made a dent in the set from last year.  Decisions, decisions

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 16 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos1
  • image.jpg
testing