cspriverratz

Bite Beauty Matte Creme Lip Crayons Discontinued?

Are they discontinued?? I bought the shade Grape about 2 weeks ago, and I absolutely love it! However, I don't see them available anymore on the site. :smileysad: I don't remember seeing anything about them being Limited Edition, sure hope they aren't! The color and finish are fantastic, and they last for hours without reapplication. I was planning on buying 2 more shades :smileysad: 

nishcakes

Re: Bite Beauty Matte Creme Lip Crayons Discontinued?

I went to the Bite Lip Lab on Monday. The Fall line will include new shades of the Matte Creme Lip Crayon. I was told that it should be released some time in July.

aviscardi

[ Edited ]

thats great, are they bringing out the product again as an LE item and just releasing new shades.. or is the line now perm

nishcakes

(0) Hearts

Also there will be a new Agave lip Mask in addition to the regular one. The new one will have gold shimmer. Very subtle, not overwhelming. Looks good alone or layered with your favorite lip color.

nishcakes

There were about 8 colors from nudes to deeps. The crayons came back because of so many requests by consumers. So I'm guessing the line will become permanent, but the colors might change by season. Great question. Wish I asked.

aviscardi

that sounds great. so either they will keep the shades rotating seasonly, or maybe add perm colors. i never tried the lip mask because just feeling it in store it was so sticky lol

mpolansky

(0) Hearts

aviscardi, it melts into your lips! It is thick but it warms up with the heat of your lips and really does melt into a different texture. I wear it every night and it has completely changed my lips. They used to be cracked all the time... this winter was absolutely brutal on them. See if you can get a little sample container to take home to try it overnight!

I'm not sure I'd like the gold shimmer one as I don't like to wear the lip mask during the day. But I'm super excited for the new matte shades!

aviscardi

(0) Hearts

maybe il try in the winter.  yea i think if i were to get it, it would be a night treatment only. i can't imagine the gold one unless its a thinner consistency 

lovelykatya

(0) Hearts

I bought 1 also while back ago, and really enjoy it. I would recommend calling your local Sephoras and checking if they have any left over stock. One thing I hope may be eventually they will bring them back as permanent items, but who knows...

LariTheLoud

(0) Hearts

They were limited edition, if I remember correctly, cspriverratz. :smileysad: I'm sorry! Maybe you can try hunting down remaining stock in stores?

aviscardi

(0) Hearts

yup, they were LE so i only got 1. which stinks cuz i love the formulas

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 8 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • lovelykatya
    • aviscardi
    • cspriverratz
    • mpolansky