roxystar4

Bite Beauty Library/Discovery Kit

[ Edited ]

OK So I am ready to cry! Not literally but inside a little bit.  I just called Sephora to ask when they may get a shipment in of either the Bite Beauty Lip Library and/or Discovery Kit and I was told there are no more orders! It is gone! I am kicking myself for not checking out the other night when I have the Bite Lip Library in my cart.

So sad.images.jpeg

(note how this little guy has small lips with zero lip color on- that is me).

Added 5/31/13 I wanted to edit this post because when ever I see it on the board there is a frown face and now that I have bought both of these I am happy. 

images-1.jpeg

roxystar4

Re: Bite Beauty Library/Discovery Kit

[ Edited ]

images-1.jpeg

im so glad I snagged these. They are already sold out 

Spyski

They are both in stock again, just click the "sale" tab at the bottom of Sephora's home page!

I just snagged the library after it being on my shopping list for the longest time. Can't wait! :smileyvery-happy:

roxystar4

I got both! yay

mafan

Yea, I saw that there is a huge amount of stuff there.  I got email about something I signed up for back in December, I think!  Anyway, I just saw these were both available so I hope roxystar4 gets to see this before they're gone again.

momo

Hey here are links to the Lip Library and Discovery Set

http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?skuId=1442045&productId=P376639

http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?skuId=1442052&productId=P376640

On sale right now and only available through these links since the sales have not refreshed for the day. They will be posted probably in the morning but might sell out before then. So if you want these order now! : )

drrragon

@momo - you are awesome, how on earth did you find these.  I snagged the discovery set for my sister!

momo

I already purchased both sets about a month ago so they show up on my "purchases" list. From that list I can follow a link to reorder the item by clicking "add to basket."

But it only pops up every now and then. Usually it says "permanently out of stock."

Glad you were able to get the set! It is really cute!

drrragon

whoa, i just checked the sale section and they threw everything and the kitchen sink in there!  I wonder if they had all the retail stores send back their clearance items to a warehouse or something.....interesting.

starletta8

(0) Hearts

Awww... sorry!

However, just think of it this way- there will be something better out there for you.

roxystar4

yes! You are right Starletta8 (i think i said the same thing to you a few days back). LOL

momo

Hey roxystar4! Message me quickly pretty please! Or check your private messages! : )

veevali

(0) Hearts

Aww I'm so sorry! Hopefully they will come out with something new and better soon!

Daniela1387

omg this happened toooo me a few days ago there were a few items including the Bite Beauty Set that I had put in my basket and kept telling myself remember to check out for like 2 days and then when I got around to it all but 1 of my 14 products were out of stock I had found such amazing deals too =(

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

yeah it is like sooo upsetting daniela1387

onomotopoeia9

you're so cute -- I see some artistic talent here :smileyhappy:

roxystar4

(0) Hearts

@onomotopoeia  Did you get my novel of a message I sent you earlier today? LOL. 

onomotopoeia9

yeah, thanks!! I'm in middle of writing the sequel, stay tuned

roxystar4

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

@onomotopoeia I def got carried away! Weirdest thing, I got an email saying that I got a message but then I dont see anything. I emailed Sephora to see what is up. This has happened to me before and I hope that I didnt ignore anyone (if I didnt reply to someone it may be because I never got the message)

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 18 replies
  • 19 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • drrragon
    • mafan
    • roxystar4
    • onomotopoeia9
    • veevali
    • momo