Best Mac lipsticks for pale skin

Please help! Going to buy some more and don't know what to get. I like bright colors, corals, and pink. I don't care for shimmer though. I like matte, satin or creme sheen. Thanks

Re: Best Mac lipsticks for pale skin

(0) Hearts

I love "See Sheer"... it is a pinkish coral! 

(0) Hearts

Creme Cup, Candy Yum Yum, Up the Amp, Chatterbox, Impassioned, Lovelorn and Be Fabulous.

(0) Hearts

I have very fair skin and one of my favorite Mac lipsticks is snob, I would also recommend creme cup. 

(0) Hearts

MAC Cremesheen

Hot Gossip (Pink-y)

Sunny Seol (Coral-y)

The color changes with the lip liner you choose. Many different shades from just two lipsticks!

(0) Hearts

Sweet and Sour or Sushi Kiss are all gorgeous and very popular right now! 

(0) Hearts

Coral Bliss is a beautiful creme sheen lipstick perfect for summer.  If you stop by the store you should consider trying it on Smiley Happy  It might be weird at first, it was for me, now its one of my signature lipsticks!

(0) Hearts

I have tried both Japanese maple & Modesty at the store, &  and I ended up purchasing Modesty because Japanese maple would work better on me when I have a little tan and I don't have one yet. I am kind of neutral with my makeup looks though and if you are looking for something more coral this might not work as well. it was a nude neutral pink more than anything else. I have heard great things about the viva la glam's but they are more shimmery I guess. 

I'm incredibly fair, and I have cool undertones.

I love Russian Red, Toying Around (LE), Vegas Volt, Rebel, Chatterbox, and Candy Yum Yum. None of these have shimmer or anything. 

I stay away from Creme Cup and Angel because it washes me out. 

I love love love creme cup and it's a cremesheen. I think it's the perfect pink to compliment my pale skin!

<3

B

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Same here, love Creme Cup!

I'm very fair skinned, with pink undertones, and as far as bright(er) shadesI like:

Sunny Seoul (cremesheen)

Pink Nouveau (satin)

Toying Around (amplified)

Ravishing (cremesheen)

(0) Hearts

Sunny Seol! One of my favorites this summer!

(0) Hearts

I'm pale as pale gets and just picked up a few MAC lipsticks after getting some recommendations from the ladies and gents here.  Of the ones I bought I would definitely recommend Rebel, Russian Red and Please Me.  I was surprised by how much I love Please Me.  It's my new favorite pink.  I know everyone rants and raves here about Heroine, but the color just wasn't quite right for my skin tone.  It's nice as a stain but it's just a little off as a full on lipstick. 

(0) Hearts

I'm cool-toned and pale. Of the permanent collection lipsticks, I love: Show Orchid, Candy Yum-Yum, Dark Side, Diva, Rebel, Flat Out Fabulous, Ruby Woo, Media, and Violetta. Of those, I think that Dark Side and Diva are probably going to be long-shots for someone who likes brights, corals, and pinks. 

Russian Red, Rebel, Heroine, Sushi Kiss, Chatterbox, and Vegas Volt are my favorites!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats