Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Best Lip Hydrator?

Does anyone have a suggestion for a great lip hydrator? Something that has light color but super hydrating? I find that most chap sticks are too drying or they don't last! Any suggestions?? I've tried Dior, Jack Black, and Kaplan. Thank you!

Re: Best Lip Hydrator?

I love the Bite mask as well! I am currently working my way through the champagne color, but next time I will get the clear instead of tinted. I wear it day or night! 

I am forever a fan of the BITE lip mask! It's gotten me through several winters but nothing else worked.  I also love the jack black lip balm, and the Clarins lip oil is my newest fave.

I second this!  I also love the Dr. Lipp Miracle Balm.  

I definitely recommend the Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask a little goes a long way and its super moisturizing and lasts a long time. I use as a lip treatment at night and a little in the morning under my lipstick. 

I have to second this! That mask is incredible. I use it overnight and my lips always feel incredible the next day. 🙂

The fresh Sugar lip treatment is over priced but it works so beautifully that we don't really have a choice but buy it lol. I've used a lot of lip products over the years and there is truly nothing like it. It hydrates super well and feels very comfortable but not greasy on the lips. The tinted ones add a nice colour too. Once I finish my free sample of it I will definitely buy the full size for $30 (I'll cry while I do it).

Only thing is that because the formula is so hydrating, if you keep it in very high heat, it can really melt the product. So if you live in a hot climate, don't leave it in a hot car or your pocket or anything because it'll affect the longevity.

I am really liking the Urban Decay Lip love and the Laneige Lip Sleeping mask! I have been having the same issue cause I realized a lot of the ingredients in cheaper lip products have ingredients that make you addicted to it or things like lanolin or petroleum that just create a film but don't actually hydrate.

I am a huge fan of the Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Lip Booster. I have tried a lot of balms, but I feel like this is more of a serum and the payoff has been great for me. I have the clear, but I know there is another with a pink tint. 

http://www.sephora.com/ultra-hd-lip-booster-P417173?skuId=1911346

@maliino, which Dior balm did you use? The Rouge Dior Baume (black tube) wasn't particularly moisturizing, but had nice color. The Dior Addict lip Glow (translucent pink tube with silvery bump at bottom) is fairly moisturizing on me, but the color is very subtle.

I find Aerin Rose Lip Conditioner to be very effective at hydration, but the color is very light.

I just started exploring the Too Cool for School Dinoplatz Lip Balm samples that arrived with my last order. First impression is they are moisturizing, fruity scent, 'just at berries' wash of color, but might be a tad on the sticky side.

I should add that the Fresh Serum and Advanced Therapy are great to use at night, and my lips don't need as much TLC during the day. The serum doesn't taste great, but it gives great results.

Sara Happ Lip Slip and Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask are my 2 faves!

Thank YOU so much for these suggestions!! Will try them all!!!

Aerin rose lip balm is also great stuff

Maybe the Bite agave lip mask? It comes in two colors + clear. It's a leave on treatment. It's nice but somewhat hard at times to get out of the tube. It's also a thicker product than your average lip balm. The rose gold pearl is really pretty!

http://www.sephora.com/agave-lip-mask-P384629?skuId=1619576

One that really hydrates my lips is Intelligent Nutrients Lip Delivery Nutrition. This is just a clear lip balm but it's the best I've tried... and I've tried plenty. It's my HG. Unfortunately not sold at Sephora.

Agreed, the Bite Agave Lip Mask in Smashed is amazing! Perfect light tint and so hydrating, and lasts!

I second this! I LOVE the agave lip mask! I've had a few samples of it but definitely need to buy myself an actual tube since it is so so so wonderful.

Hi @maliino,

Have you tried the Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15? These are great, tinted moisturizers that add great wash of color to the lips.

I also suggest the Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm. This is a tinted lip balm and comes in so many shades. It is very lightweight and feels very comfortable on the lips. 

I hope these suggestions help! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
testing