andyhtrieu

Benefit Lip Tint Lip Balms

[ Edited ]

upload_5783228488831952588.jpg

Why is Benefit's packaging SO CUTE?! Would anyone prefer these over the original tints? :smileyhappy:

It's currently available at Macy's for $18. I don't know if it's coming to any other Benefit retailers. 

Edit: I just saw it on Sephora. It's not under What's New for some reason.

http://www.sephora.com/hydrating-tinted-lip-balm-P386701?skuId=1580976

YouAreAlways

Re: Benefit Lip Tint Lip Balms

Yay! I am so excited. A benefit rep showed them to me during chic week and I have been waiiiiting. 

CuriousCannibal

(0) Hearts

I'll have to see swatches before I buy any, but all of these are going on my wishlist. The packaging is SO CUTE.

JayReed

(0) Hearts

I want these so bad! I want to hold out for a set though! They always have the cutest packaging for their sets! 

happygen

awwww they are so cute!!!!!!!!   I NEED them now!!! :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: Thanks for sharing Andy!! :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: 

earpoker

(0) Hearts

I've been waiting for this!!!!!!!!  Thanks for posting the link:-).  

daisies121

(0) Hearts

Those ARE cute!  I like the colors of their liquid tints but i always hated the packaging because the brush made it so hard to apply.  I don't know what took them so long to come out with a balm formula.  I want all 4!!!!!

Mariahk83

Sephora doesn't add a lot of new items to their what's new...not sure why!

carolang

I'd be interested to see these on the lips since they are so sheer... now, I have plenty other tinted lip balms I like but this packaging is way too adorable.

GBean28

(0) Hearts

Totally cute packaging!  I didn't really like their tints very much, but I definitely would wanna try benebalm!  

lucyshnoosy

(0) Hearts

Oh no!  More tinted balms to drool over... BT is dangerous!

rastika

These are great! I can't wait to try Cha Cha!

michelle283

That's the one I'm looking forward to as well!  I LIVE in Cha Cha tint from June through September :smileyhappy:

infinitise

I actually like this packaging alot more 

I've had 2 benetints and their lids both broke when I turned the lid to close :smileysad: 

bellarob

(0) Hearts

Love the packaging . Adorable:smileyhappy:

heartsmyface

Oh nooooo! Must. Not. Look. 

notcreative

I want all of them.  The colors are awesome, but the tints are not moisturizing enough on my lips.  These seem like they would do much better.  The swatches at the bottom do make them appear to be very sheer though.

lylysa

BTW Andy, now you have me looking more and more at the Posie Balm and I can't help but to think, "Hmmm...I don't have a HUGE collection of tinted balms......hmmmmmmmm" :smileytongue:

RandeeBT

Hi everyone,

It is also available on our website! It looks like we have all 4 shades available. I think I want the lolli balm! :smileyvery-happy:

Best,
Randee
lylysa

Benefit Lip Balm swatches

Here's a swatch pic from blogger Stephanie Fusco (bottom to top: Posie, Cha Cha, Bene, and Lolli)

From the shades and the packaging they make me think of a how Benefit would put their twist/take on Fresh's Sugar lip balms.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 19 replies
  • 40 hearts
  • 19 in conversation
    • daisies121
    • lylysa
    • michelle283
    • lucyshnoosy
    • GBean28
    • rastika