veronika23

BITE

Bite just shared this on their FB page...

"Our VIB minis!"

10151315_633474576720385_1686810892_n.jpg

So what does that mean?  Minis for VIB's?

tracygirl64

Re: BITE

(0) Hearts

Hmm...I re-qualified for VIB last month, but I haven't received anything besides the normal VIB welcome kit again. I wonder if they meant to say "Rouge" and not "VIB"? 

ivyxox

(0) Hearts

This is probably the gift we are going to get if we requalify rouge this year.

enableme

(0) Hearts
lecia1167

(0) Hearts

I saw that, too, but it's not mini. I think it's a Rouge-exclusive lipstick color.

veronika23

(0) Hearts

Yeah that's a Rouge exclusive lipstick.  That color was out last year though in a matte finish.  I made a post about this on the VIB Rouge board.

lecia1167

I love Bite lipsticks, but something tells me we rouges will not be getting it free. Or it will be some weird limited amount like before.

jojobe

There is a large gap between VIB and rouge. Giving them perks without adding it for rouges is going to cause more discontent and rage amongst the ranks

mrsbaine

(0) Hearts

You are totally right. It's available now just for Rouge's so there's that I guess. 

H216

(0) Hearts

i don't think it would happen. I know the program isn't all that and unfortunately certainly not living up to what was stated but it does state all rouge levels would still receive VIB perks.

MK89

Totally agree!  If I was rouge I would be as frustrated as you guys with the current state of the program :smileysad:

mrsbaine

Maybe one our our "perks"? I read earlier a mod said the new Rouge perk for qualifying would be out soon. Maybe this is it. 

MK89

[ Edited ]

Please tell me they're giving them out to VIBs/Rouges real soon! I love me some mini bite lippies

annec322

I sure hope it means minis for VIBs!  BITE lipsticks are so amazing.

veronika23

That's what I'm curious to know.  If it's minis for VIB's or VIB rouge?

rjamlt

Personally I would be a little bummed if they were for VIB and not just rouge VIB. It was part of the welcome kit as a rouge. It was a rouge only "perk". The lack of rouge "perks" is already well established. To take something else away and expand it to all VIB's seems like a step backwards. 

weeeeweeeeeee

how about both? VIB's get one, Rouge gets two!

rjamlt

maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me- but those all look like different colors. If they came out with a bite set similar to the Kat Von D set I would be thrilled!

MK89

that would just fly off the shelves! :smileywink:

veronika23

Nope. They are different colors :smileywink:

H216

(0) Hearts

I got the rouge mini lipstick last yr when I qualified for 2014. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 24 replies
  • 33 hearts
  • 12 in conversation
    • jojobe
    • tracygirl64
    • weeeeweeeeeee
    • mrsbaine
    • veronika23
    • ivyxox