cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

BITE Lip Lab Limited Release Shade 011

Hi everyone!

Shade 011 of our Lip Lab Limited Release will be available this Wednesday, November 4th, on Sephora.com and .ca. This shade is calledSwiss Chocolate, a deep brown with red undertones. Take a look!

XO BITE 

swatch11.jpgIMG_4777.JPG11-2.jpg

Re: BITE Lip Lab Limited Release Shade 011

I got 011 during the restock and it just isn't for me, and I know a lot of you are looking for this one. I am willing to trade for another high end lipstick. Please PM me.

Just a heads up for those who didn't have a chance at this shade, there may be a few popping up in the next week or so. The inventory issue seemed to have been sent to me so 5 are going back this weekend. Not sure if they will appear online or what, but if you still want them, I would keep checking just in case.

Dear makeup gods, please let this be true!

Also, sending you a PM.

Here we go.  It's lovely, has a nice glossy shine.

i1106153mage.jpeg

Stunning. On your perfect lips, everything looks amazing. I do see the added red, but alas, I still think it is close enough to Cognac that I can forgive myself for passing. 

Thank you, NC 🙂

i would say you can forgive yourself.  It's only a tiny bit different than cognac.

Mocha, how does this compare to TF Dark and Stormy?

Yes - I am assuming you have it 🙂

Thanks to your lip swatch, I wish I had purchased 011.  It looks richer and I like the red undertone. 

If anyone has a new 011 they don't want - buzz me.

GC, D&S is Pavlos, I believe, which I have.

1106155image.jpeg

Top to bottom: Bite Cognac, NARS Deborah, MJ Mahogany, TF Pavlos (aka D&S) and Moroccan Rouge

Your swatch makes Pavlos look pretty. I've worn it 1x and was about to put it on the chopping block. I may give it one more try. 

You definitely should!  It's really pretty 😉

Talinder - I had not paid attention to Pavlos at all.  But I tried Dark and Stormy last week and loved how it looked on me.  I am buying that in a few days....

Thanks Mocha!  I think I didn't give Pavlos a second look as I wasn't keen on a brown.  Most browns are dull.  I wish I had looked at it properly.  I tested Dark and Stormy last week and loved the richness.  I will be getting it during the Nordies 10x sale.

Now I really wish I had 011.  It is rich enough that I like...

looks amazing on you!

Well shoot! I took this out of my order at the last second and now I might have to place a new order!

Mine is here.  Swatch coming.

I didn't order it personally, I think it's too dark and dramatic for me. While I think the shade is gorgeous, I'm not sure how much wear I'd actually get out of it. BUT... If you're having issues accessing it online (it kept freezing), I was able to pull it up on the iPad app. Haven't tried the phone app yet, but it will probably work too.

011 ordered!! Yay! I'll post swatches when it gets here, including a comparison with Cognac.

It's live! Mr. Rebates is at 8% cash back.

ARGH. I forgot ebates.

Such a gorgeous shade, it's a shame it won't work with many of our colorings. It seems like this will only look good on specific skin tones. Smiley Frustrated

46 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos6
  • swatch11.jpg
  • 11-2.jpg
  • IMG_4777.JPG
  • Screen Shot 2015-11-02 at 12.47.22 PM.png
  • i1106153mage.jpeg
  • 1106155image.jpeg
testing