cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

BITE Lip Lab Limited Release Shade 007

Hi everyone!

Bite Lip Lab Limited Release 007 will be available tomorrow at 12pm est on Sephora.com! We've called this one Snapdragon - it's a bubblegum-y magenta. 

We are aware that their have been some discrepancies on Sephora.ca, but we are working to make sure that it will be available for Canadians to purchase. Stay tuned for full details! 

swatch.jpgproduct.jpglipsticks.jpgIMG_0874.jpg

Re: BITE Lip Lab Limited Release Shade 007

Thank u so much!  Duh... Lightbulb , you'd think I could've thought of that !! 

Hi guys- I realize this may not be proper topic strain but I couldn't find another one that was closer so forgive! Know I'm very late to the party but I'm wondering if anyone has a Bite limited 004 new or a little used that they may consider selling to me?! I think I've read that some are doing that on our board here?!   I couldn't get it and I can not get it out out of my mind, I love it.  Lol. I've tried looking for possible dupes but haven't succeeded .  Grr. Would love to know any ideas on that too! I've managed to get a few of others but I'm totally a red , fuschia, deep colors kind of gal. Any thoughts or someone who doesn't love theirs maybe?! If I get anything I don't love or if I don't love this months I will be happy to exchange, sell etc! Thanks in advance! Love this place! Cheers from one addict to another!! 😘💋💄

Keep checking the trade threads.  People often post theirs there if the color doesn't work for them.

Looks like it is officially sold out!

Is there anything special about the formulation of the Bite limited release that accounts for it being $12 more than the luminous cream lipsticks or do they just increase the price because it is LE and they know people will pay? Not trying to be rude (I understand people will pay more to collect these) I am just curious!

I believe the formula is considerably better. MPJ listed that below and I will agree. I wasn't a huge fan of the other formulas, but I love this one. As a point of reference, if you go to the Lip Lab in NYC, this formula is $50 and not $36. 

Thanks mrsbaine and mocha,  that's good to know.! Glad to hear the company isn't simply jacking up the price because its LE. 

It's made with the Creme deluxe formula which is detailed on bites website and is formulated with silk and pearl among other things.

its only available from the lip lab in NYC otherwise.

Screen Shot 2015-07-01 at 5.38.39 PM.png

The Cuvée collection was the same Crème Deluxe formula, was it not? I remember when it was released and the formulation was something new, and back then I felt that no lipstick deserved that price. I recall it having specifically being promoted as having silk and pearl extracts in it.

I'm not sure... I wasn't much into BITE when it came out, I don't think.

OMG this is so fun! LOVE. I have never tried Bite but maybe I will soon 🙂

MNSnowPrincess, does this mean you haven't tested the mini Bite lipstick in your Rouge welcome kit?

Seeing the beautiful swatches just made me place my order! Hopefully It will look ok on my skin tone 😄

I can't find this on the site.... Can someone post a link please?

Thank you!!

Thank you for the dark skin swatch! Well now this shade just might work on me 🙂

Can you swatch on fair skin? Or do a lippie shot? and how does this compare to Lingonberry in the mini duo?

Yes please! To a fair skin swatch or a lippie swatch! 

Should be available for Canadians on the 15th. 12EST/9amPST

Conversation Stats
Photos5
  • swatch.jpg
  • product.jpg
  • lipsticks.jpg
  • IMG_0874.jpg
  • Screen Shot 2015-07-01 at 5.38.39 PM.png
testing