From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Lip Lovers

Lip Lovers

• 103744 Members
  • 4149 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Think your lip routine is the balm? Share it with other lip-obsessed beauties.

Think your lip routine is the balm? Share it with other lip-obsessed beauties.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Kosas wet lip oil
|
Re: Kosas wet lip oil
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I got the exact same one for a free bday gift and I really love it. I been using it more often then my other lip glosses lately  ...read more
I got the exact same one for a free bday gift and I really love it. I been using it more often then my other lip glosses lately 😍😌
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Kevin Aucoin Glass Glow Lip gloss
|
Re: Kevin Aucoin Glass Glow Lip gloss
RISING STAR II INSIDER
Reply: @faithnmoore oooh thank you, ill look at it next time i go shopping 珞珞珞 ...read more
@faithnmoore oooh thank you, ill look at it next time i go shopping 🤗🤗🤗
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Send a pic of your FAVORITE fall lip product
|
Re: Send a pic of your FAVORITE fall lip product
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Ilovesephora648 @Mine is Tatcha The Kissu Lip Mask in Kiku Kiku - Orange Blossom it’s a pretty apricot color that I recently did ...read more
@Ilovesephora648 @Mine is Tatcha The Kissu Lip Mask in Kiku Kiku - Orange Blossom it’s a pretty apricot color that I recently did a look with.
New Post in Lip Lovers
Lip
Why my Sephora lip gloss is leaked?? Is it because of the hot weather or??? I have nooo idea🥲
Why my Sephora lip gloss is leaked?? Is it because of the hot weather or??? I have nooo idea🥲
New Reply in Lip Lovers
100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
|
Re: 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Mellmars1185 I still haven't ever purchased one of the Clarins Lip Comfort Hydrating Oil s but the Clarins Lip Comfort Hydrating ...read more
@Mellmars1185 I still haven't ever purchased one of the Clarins Lip Comfort Hydrating Oil s but the Clarins Lip Comfort Hydrating Oil Black one definitely intrigues me!
New Post in Lip Lovers
Real or fake?
I bought a YSL loveshine candy glow lipstick in Sephora US (online), and the same in YSL store. But the packaging is different. Ca ...read more
I bought a YSL loveshine candy glow lipstick in Sephora US (online), and the same in YSL store. But the packaging is different. Can anyone explain to me why the lipstick base is a different color, is one of the two fake?
  • IMG_7398.jpeg
  • IMG_7397.jpeg
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Glossier Hot Cocoa
|
Re: Glossier Hot Cocoa
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Biabo On Glossier’s IG page it says you can only get it at Glossier stores and Glossier direct online ...read more
@Biabo On Glossier’s IG page it says you can only get it at Glossier stores and Glossier direct online
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Lipstick
|
Re: Lipstick
GO-GETTER IV INSIDER
Reply: @Soky24 you look beautiful! That red lip is stunning on you!  ...read more
@Soky24 you look beautiful! That red lip is stunning on you! 😍
New Post in Lip Lovers
New laneige
Hello, I was just wondering if by any chance if anyone knew what the new eggnog latte lip sleeping mask smells like/(taste lol)? I ...read more
Hello, I was just wondering if by any chance if anyone knew what the new eggnog latte lip sleeping mask smells like/(taste lol)? Im hoping its like the Mexican rompope popsicle
78,722 Posts