Libellules

Applying Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick

(0) Hearts

Hello, so I own the Stila All Day Liquid Lipstick in the Patina color. It is a gorgeous color, but I always feel like it comes off very cartoonish on me using the normal applicator. I've started removing as much of the product as I can from the applicator prior to touching it to my lips, but it still applies unevenly, thickly, and I feel like a clown. Of course it feathers, but I'll hopefully be able to remedy that using the MUFE Lip perfector (thank you beauty talk boards).

Does anyone have any recommendations for applying the Stila All Day Liquid Lipstick? Or a suggestion for an alternative product? I like the full coverage, the color, and I want something pigmented and not sheer. But this is just so thick!

Thanks!

lylysa

Re: Applying Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick

(0) Hearts

The sponge tip applicator could be laying down and also removing product as you swipe back and fourth, to prevent it from applying unevenly, try a lip brush or applying it in thinner coats so you're not working with as much product. I also ling that it helps to layer on a lip liner similar to the shade to build up opacity.

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • lylysa
    • Libellules