kalex

Angry Shopping

My Packers just lost. The only thing left to do is pour a glass of red wine and buy more lipstick.

Shall I buy...

YSL Rouge Volupte 13 Peach Passion

or

Givenchy LeRouge 102 Beige Plume

or

Givenchy Rouge Interdit 26 Voluptuous Nude

DesertRose0706

Re: Angry Shopping

That color looks great on you!

I'm curious, what about the formula don't you like as much as the RV Shines?  I've been debating on picking up a YSL lipstick myself, but don't know which one to go for. 

lilahtov

DesertRose, I love YSL's formulas--they are my favorite along with Guerlain for lipstick. I love Givenchy's creamy formula, too, but not a single shade of Le Rouge suited me. If you love pinky nudes like me, I highly recommend the RV Shine Pink in Confidence or Nude in Private. 

Jellybean, I'm surprised you noticed a difference! You must have very discerning lips :smileywink: They feel the same to me, though I know that some people say that glittery shades feel slightly gritty. Still, the Shines and the originals have such amazing slip and they smell so good. 

kssweetheart

(0) Hearts

Can  you tell me what they smell like? Thanks.

lilahtov

(0) Hearts

Mangoes!! Some say roses, but most agree it's a mango scent. Maybe mango and rose? Who knows--it's fruity and delicious :smileyhappy: Not overwhelming, though, don't worry.

beethousand

I would go with the Givenchy Le Rouge, unless you know already that you love the YSL RV formula. I personally hate the regular RV formula, but love the Shines and the Sheer Candy.

AznAngelLiz

I was rooting for the Packers tonight even though I'm a Redskins fan. If I had bought a new lippy every time they lost this season, I'd be set as far as lipstick goes :smileytongue:

My vote is for Givenchy, that red is to die for 

JennJZ

I feel your pain - Packer fan here, too. 

I'd say go for Le Rouge. 

calamityjane85

I vote givenchy

chupi

Vote for Le Rouge!

Heatoyos1

Red is the color of passion :smileywink:

Nicrohr

lol about angry shopping, I love it.

I have a Rouge Interdit (Liv's Lips, which was special edition) that I really like a lot!  I LOVE the case and get tons of compliments/questions when I reapply.

It's not longwearing though, despite the description. hehe

TarasTips

YSL!!!

bombshell30

Sorry about your team. Lipstick won't disappoint you!! I say go with the Yves!!!

glossyguru

YSL. Sorry about the Packers! My brother is a 49ers fan, so he was happy when they won...

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 34 replies
  • 62 hearts
  • 27 in conversation
    • kalex
    • chupi
    • jxw200
    • Manda
    • stephyd216
    • saturnwings