From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Lip Lovers

Lip Lovers

• 102323 Members
  • 3823 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Think your lip routine is the balm? Share it with other lip-obsessed beauties.

Think your lip routine is the balm? Share it with other lip-obsessed beauties.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Excited to Try
|
Re: Excited to Try
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: I love it that we're seeing so many lip balm launches right now and I hope that you love the ones you chose, @ChloeNgai...read more
I love it that we're seeing so many lip balm launches right now and I hope that you love the ones you chose, @ChloeNgai 🙂
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Lip Lovers
looking for red lippies
|
Re: looking for red lippies
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Those are beautiful choices @Swiftie202 as are all the suggestions below ⬇️! I I do enjoy the Mario and TFaced lip and would also ...read more
Those are beautiful choices @Swiftie202 as are all the suggestions below ⬇️! I I do enjoy the Mario and TFaced lip and would also offer the ideas of MERIT Signature Lip Lightweight Matte Lipstick Power for a really comfy lip that you can build on ( more of a blue red) and also Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Matte Lip Blur Liquid Lipstick Ruby Blur which feels so light but impactful! The new CT shades have good pigment! Love Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Hydrating Lipstick Hollywood Vixen as a neutral complexion uplift! We’re probably not helping you narrow it down! Let us know what you decide! 💄😍 Thanks @danielledanielle !
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Ambassador Curated
100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
|
Re: 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @CynthieLu They are both lovely in their own ways but the Shiseido lasted all day. When I got home and looked in the mirror I was ...read more
@CynthieLu They are both lovely in their own ways but the Shiseido lasted all day. When I got home and looked in the mirror I was shocked it was still going strong. The formula, comfort and lasting power would make this one a winner. I want to explore more shades in this formula. I recently discovered it when I found an old foil I had. I ended up buying this one at Shopper's during a points promo.
Recent images from this conversation
New Post in Lip Lovers
Lip oils
##Summer Fridays lip oil is the best the applicator is amazing Spoileryou need to try it you need to try it ...read more
##Summer Fridays lip oil is the best the applicator is amazing Spoiler😍😎😜you need to try it you need to try it
New Post in Lip Lovers
Summer Fridays
I love my pink sugar summer Fridays lip balm it is very hydrating and looks really pretty ,for me it lasts with gloss for 2 hours ...read more
I love my pink sugar summer Fridays lip balm it is very hydrating and looks really pretty ,for me it lasts with gloss for 2 hours then stays on my lips and keeps them moisturized
New Post in Lip Lovers
Bomb lip balms
  • image.jpg
New Reply in Lip Lovers
which lip balms are the best for dry lips?
|
Re: which lip balms are the best for dry lips?
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @fernndatorr Farmacy Honey Butter Beeswax Lip Balm 0.12 oz/ 3.4 g is one of the best I’ve tried. ...read more
@fernndatorr Farmacy Honey Butter Beeswax Lip Balm 0.12 oz/ 3.4 g is one of the best I’ve tried.
New Reply in Lip Lovers
MAKE UP FOR EVER brand
|
Re: MAKE UP FOR EVER brand
NEWCOMER V INSIDER
Reply: Yes, it definitely is !
Yes, it definitely is !
New Post in Lip Lovers
is the huda beauty lipstick the same colour shown on the photos once applied??
i absolutely LOVE this liquid lipstick colour by huda beauty in the shade “wifey” but does it look like this colour once applied?? ...read more
i absolutely LOVE this liquid lipstick colour by huda beauty in the shade “wifey” but does it look like this colour once applied?? this may seem like a weird question but i don’t want to waste my money ive tried many lipsticks that absolutely did not match the colour when i put on it im wanting to purchase this during the sephora sale, so please let me know if the colour matches the picture and if it’s worth it!!
  • IMG_8706.jpeg
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Summer Friday lip butter balm
|
Re: Summer Friday lip butter balm
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: what is your fav skin care
what is your fav skin care
76,376 Posts