Answers: 18
mightyclassy07
Answered
(0) Hearts

I still love MAC's Violetta and St. Germain :smileyhappy:

charlie47
Answered
(0) Hearts

I am really into YSL lipstick at the moment, especially the sheer candy glossy balms.  The Dewy Papaya and Mouthwatering Berry are my favorites.  I know it is drugstore, but I also have to say that Revlon makes some of the best lipsticks out there.  I like the higher end brands for interesting finishes and colors, and drugstore for more basic lipstick shades.

idiosyncraddict
Answered
(0) Hearts

I love the Dior Addict Lipsticks. Some of my favorite colors are:

Paris, Gibralter, and Granville 

http://www.sephora.com/dior-addict-lipstick-P282501?skuId=1311679

littlejoy
Answered
(0) Hearts

For me, nothing compares to NARS lipstick in Barbarella

It looks bright and rather orangey in the tube, but it's absolutely gorgeous when applied! It's lovely, natural looking, and beautiful. It's subtle enough for day time wear. It enhances my lips and honestly, just makes me look better. I get tons of compliments when wearing this. I think it will work well for most skin types.

beckylmnop
Answered
(0) Hearts

Mac lipsticks.. it's such a shame Sephora doesn't sell them. I really haven't found another lipstick I like as much. I do like YSL and Dior, but not as much as Mac and they are half the price.

melissabt
Answered
(0) Hearts

My favorite all time lipstick is Lorac Baby Doll. Its a pretty salmon pink shade:smileyhappy: It also smells like sweet vanilla. 

LORAC - Cream Lipstick

<3 Melissa
penelopepuffman
Answered
(0) Hearts

I gotta say I just love the YSL sheer candy lipstick/balms...theyre just the best!

dianabt
Answered
(0) Hearts

I love to wear Chanel lipsticks but Nars and Make Up For Ever really have some fantastic quality and pigments to choose from. :smileyhappy:

Don't forget Sephora Collection! The Lip Attitude glamours are some of my all time favorite hydrating and sheer colors.

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Jessiica15
Answered
(0) Hearts

My favorite lipsticks of all time is Mac and my favorite shade is snob. I wear it almost everyday!! 

HarlemJPN
Answered
(0) Hearts

My fave is Tom Ford. Delicious colors, rich pigments, and creamy smoothness. 

My fave colors are ravenous, wild ginger, and violet fatale. 

The price is a killer, and he's allergic to promotions, GWPs, etc., but it's worth eating beans out of a can a few nights each week to get his lippies.

iheartsephora09
Answered
(0) Hearts
I prefer the sticks instead of the tubes. My 2 favorites are Stila in Exquisite and Buxom Big and Healthy Lipstick in Tokyo.
kimmi1115
Answered

I started to really get into lipsticks late last year, so I don't have one that I want to call the All Time Favorite yet.  However, I do love NARS Cruising, Revlon Lip Butter in Sugar Frosting, and Kat Von D Celebutard!

maryyy1989
Answered

My favorite lipstick is 

makeupforever lipstick.jpg

I just love the pigment and the intensity of the color on my lips! Absolutely adoreeee! :smileyhappy:

makeupobesessed
Answered
I'm usually not a lipstick gal, but I recently bought a nude by Too Faced and a red by Nars called red lizard. Not sure if it's my perfect red, the jury's still out...but I keep trying! They are both pretty good to me.
neonnails
Answered

I love Clinique Black Honey. My only gripe is that I wish it were a normal lipstick tube size!

nuthegr8
Answered

Nars ^_^  My Fav Shade is called Fire Down Below

projulie
Answered

Hi Deebree- For a natural lip color, I really love Nars Dolce Vita. I think it looks great on almost everyone and you can wear it down or dress it up.

product imagewww.sephora.com/lipstick-P2865?skuId=220608

My all time favorite reds are:

product imageMake Up For Ever- Moulin Rouge

http://www.sephora.com/rouge-artist-intense-P268702?skuId=1261874

product imageIllamasqua- Maneater 

http://www.sephora.com/lipstick-P241717?skuId=1193895

Try them out and let me know what you think.

missjr
Answered

Hi, Deebree!

I've always had a love for MAC lipsticks and the Lipglasses.  My favorite shades are Chintz (a frost bronze color) and Dubonnet (a beautiful red shade) which I wear for special occasions.  I'm open to considering other options though.  I've heard some really great things about MUFE and NARS lipsticks and would love to check them out especially for the summer.

Question Stats
  • 18 answers
  • 23 hearts
  • 19 in conversation
    • iheartsephora09
    • maryyy1989
    • littlejoy
    • deebree
    • kimmi1115
    • dianabt
    • melissabt
    • beckylmnop