Answer
madam31
lip gloss...

ive tried several lipglosses.. of course they are way too sticky and feel gooey on my lips...

whats a good brand out there?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 4
bananachoox3
Answered
(0) Hearts

I like Nars lipgloss

Does not feel sticky on my lips. They come in a lot of different shade. The one I'm loving is Turkish Delight a really nice simple color 

ChicDabbler
Answered
(0) Hearts

Have you tried Buxom? They have nice colors from cream, sheer/sheen and glitter. It have a minty/tingly feeling but it doesn't hurt and is not intense unless you've got sensitive or dry/cracked/hurt lips. It's the least sticky lipgloss I've tried, but I have found it to be a bit sticky on days when I have dry/flaky/cracked lips. When my lips have med/decent moisture and is smoothish, it's not sticky.

lylysa
Answered
(0) Hearts

I love the Lip Love Honey glosses from Urban Decay, they've got a nice slick feel so they don't get gummy or tacky on the lips. No worries abount "strings" of lip gloss at your bottom and top lip when opening your mouth! They're packed with antioxidants and humectants to keep lips hydrated and the colors are very sheer and give a super slick shine!

Just squeeze out a tiny bit, then run the applicator over your lips to distribute as opposed to consistantly pressing on the tube when applying.

beautylovingirl
Answered
(0) Hearts

Definitely check out the YSL lips stains. They are awesome.

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • lylysa
    • madam31
    • ChicDabbler
    • beautylovingirl
    • bananachoox3