Answer
MissSiu09
Wrinkly lips

While i've solved the problem for dry/chapped lips, I cant seem to solve the problem for my "wrinkly" lips. 

I seem to have a lot of deep lines on my lips, so even when they are nice and moisturized the lines peek through any lip stain/lipstick/gloss. It's really annoying!!! How can I smooth them out without botox? LOL 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 4
melissabt
Answered

Hi MissSiu09,

It looks like you have some great recommendations! Also, if you do not mind a glossy finish, I suggest the Peter Thomas Roth Unwrinkle Lip Balm SPF 15. It has a blend of peptides that overtime minimize the look of wrinkles on the lips. It also has a pretty pink sheen.

product image

<3 Melissa
dianabt
Answered

Hi MissSiu09,

I recommend you try the Peter Thomas Roth Unwrinkle Lip which is actually a great smoothing lip treatment to fill in and smooth over fine lines in the lip and mouth area.

A few other great choices? The Clinique All About Lips or Caudalie VinExpert Anti Aging Serum which doubles as an eye and lip serum.

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
orbi
Answered

I have the same problem. I havent' yet been willing to shell out for the PTR unwrinkle lip, but I do love the Too Faced Borderline pencil. I use it around the edge of my mouth before applying gloss or lipstick to keep it from leaking out past the edges through my wrinkles. Works great! 

lalastunning
Answered
(0) Hearts

I have an answer for you. What you have to do is simply have some chopstick or lip balm with you. If you love to wear lip stains use Revlon Just Bitten because it has a balm with it. If you Wear lipstick you can put gloss over the lipstick because putting it before the lipstick can change the color of it at times , so I suggest to put it in on after the lipstick. If you love lip gloss try therapy lip glosses for a week or two to have baby lips. Which reminds me if you want to keep a color to your lips while helping it Baby Lips from maybeliene New York is the answer. I Have It in Quenched but if you want a pigment there is a variety to choose from.
                   Hope it helped LalaStunning <3

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 6 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • melissabt
    • orbi
    • lalastunning
    • MissSiu09