Answer
bioshockaddict
Where can you buy EOS lip balm, and is it better than Burt's Bees with Acai?

I had the Burt's Bees with Acai Berry, and it's become my favorite lip balm, but I lost it. =[ So I'm going to buy another one and I also wanna try the EOS lip balms because I've heard they're good, but I don't know where to buy them. Anyone know?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 7
pinkipinklips
Answered
(0) Hearts

You can buy eos at walgreens but in my case acai berry burts bees is better but people have different lip balm needs so get both and see which is better for your needs plus eos is really cute good luck:smileyvery-happy:

babypandaluvsu
Answered
(0) Hearts

You can geot EOS balms in Walgreens and right now the only one that has SPF is Lemon Drop.

melalah
Answered
(0) Hearts

I used to use Burt's Bees and I have EOS. They are about the same, I did use Burt's Bees a long time but I didn't find it spectacular. EOS looks pretty cool (especially of you get the egg shaped ones) and the packaging feels nice. It just doesn't do much. It's great that it is so organic and smells delicious but I find I can only use it to maintain what my fresh lip treatment or korres lip butter has done. 

I bought mine from Target and Walgreen's. I'd call them to see if they have it though, many of mine did not.

kalex
Answered
(0) Hearts

I just saw those little EOS ball looking lipbalms in the checkout line at Walmart.

katie1724
Answered
(0) Hearts

I have seen EOS lip balms at Walgreens (for sure), and other drug and grocery stores...and I believe I have seen them at Target, but I'm not 100% sure).

tenngal
Answered
(0) Hearts

I used to use Burt's Bees, but I found that MAC's Lip Treatment is so much better.  It does cost a little more (I think it's $14) but it is totally worth it.  My lips are so much healthier and smoother now.

Just a suggestion...:smileyhappy:

lauren525
Answered
(0) Hearts

As was said before, you can purchase it as Walgreens. My personal favorite drugstore lipbalms are actually the Burts Bees Pomegranate, and the EOS. I also am COMPLETELY in love with the Softlips, and they smell amazing. I would actually say Softlips is the best, next comes EOS. Sometimes I feel that the Burts Bees feel a little light, and the EOS has a little bit more of a heavy feel, if you don't mind that. 

Hope that this helps!

<3

Question Stats
  • 7 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 8 in conversation
    • melalah
    • tenngal
    • kalex
    • katie1724
    • pinkipinklips
    • babypandaluvsu