Answer
herron1345
What's the best pale pink lipstick...matte finish with no shimmer...please advise!
(0) Hearts

I'm looking for a light, pale pink lipstick...more of a matte, or flat color, with NO shimmer...I wondered if anyone had any suggestions or if anyone had tried the Pale Pink Lip Color from Bobbi Brown's Collection or the YSL lipstick in 6 Rouge Bergamasque?  I'm really wanting a creamy lipstick that looks more "flesh tone" and soft pink than a pastel / Barbie pink...Thanks so kindly for any suggestions or advice...Cheers!   

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 5
tenngal
Answered

A matte pink lipstick that I like to wear because it is very long lasting is Sephora Brand's "Maniac Mat Long Wearing Matte Lipstick" in the color "Mat 01".  Just make sure that you've exfoliated your lips before wearing this matte finished lipstick because it shows any rough spots on your lips.  It's affordable too at only $12 a tube.  Hope this is helpful to you...

tetrafin
Answered
(0) Hearts

yves saint laurent rouge volupté #2 sensual silk

it's a pale fleshy pink, not totally matte but a creamy finish with no shimmer. it looks good on most skintones.

enlightment
Answered
(0) Hearts

My favorite is Bobbi Brown's Blondie Pink with gliter lipgloss in nude. Sadly Blondie Pink does not come in creamy lipstick though I love it, and the closest match would be Baby but I don't like it as much as Blodie Pink. Sadly Sephora doesn't carry the mentioned colors..

katie1724
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hello!

My daily, go-to lipstick shade is a great pink nude from NARS called "Cruising." It's definitely a flesh-toned pink!

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P2865&categoryId=B70

:smileyhappy:

bondgirl
Answered
(0) Hearts

Since you're looking for a creamy lipstick, you might like Shiseido's Perfect Rouge Lipstick in Spiced Cream or Baby...  It's isn't a true matte lipstick though (I find those too drying and cakey looking).  This is really a nice compromise with great color payoff.

I have this lipstick in Pink Tourmaline and can't wait to get more colors!  Feels great on the lips!

Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 6 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • katie1724
    • herron1345
    • bondgirl
    • tetrafin
    • enlightment