Suggestions for a clear lip liner?

Does anyone have a suggestion for a clear lip liner? I love bright/ bold lipstick & want a clear liner so it won't change the color & so I don't have to worry about finding a close match for the more vibrant colors. I found one from Maybelline but I feel like it is too waxy/hard and doesn't help lipstick last any longer. Any ideas? Thanks!

This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation

swfupload_4216388107437755018.jpgI have been using the one by Urban decay - Ozone, and i have to say its amazing... and the best part its just one clear liner and i do not have to buy bunch of colored liners. I used it with both nude and really bright lip colors, and i have not seen any fethering, or fading.

I was not able to find it on the website, but i have found it at my local sephora.

(0) Hearts
That's great to hear that you had good experiences with bright colors. I just bought a bunch of the Maybelline Vivids for spring/ summer & do not want to even attempt to find close color matches for all of them! I'll check for this in store & hopefully I can find it.
(0) Hearts
Good luck! that's exactly why I bought the clear liner, because last year I went on a craze with bright lipsticks! I hope you'll like it Smiley Happy
Question Stats
  • 8 answers
  • 18 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
  • swfupload_686144522620986925.jpg
  • swfupload_6898170937498949589.jpg
  • lip lock.jpg
  • Lip primer and plumper.jpg