Answer
brennn
Suggestions for a clear lip liner?

Does anyone have a suggestion for a clear lip liner? I love bright/ bold lipstick & want a clear liner so it won't change the color & so I don't have to worry about finding a close match for the more vibrant colors. I found one from Maybelline but I feel like it is too waxy/hard and doesn't help lipstick last any longer. Any ideas? Thanks!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
lovelykatya
Answered

swfupload_4216388107437755018.jpgI have been using the one by Urban decay - Ozone, and i have to say its amazing... and the best part its just one clear liner and i do not have to buy bunch of colored liners. I used it with both nude and really bright lip colors, and i have not seen any fethering, or fading.

I was not able to find it on the website, but i have found it at my local sephora.

brennn
(0) Hearts
That's great to hear that you had good experiences with bright colors. I just bought a bunch of the Maybelline Vivids for spring/ summer & do not want to even attempt to find close color matches for all of them! I'll check for this in store & hopefully I can find it.
lovelykatya
(0) Hearts
Good luck! that's exactly why I bought the clear liner, because last year I went on a craze with bright lipsticks! I hope you'll like it :smileyhappy:
Question Stats
  • 8 answers
  • 18 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • lovelykatya
    • lylysa
    • beautylovingirl
    • brennn
    • starletta8
    • helpful
    • rawrxjasmine