Recommendation for lipstick?

I have fair pink-ish skin, blue eyes, and blonde hair. I am looking for a lipstick to wear for everyday and also a bold one. I have a fuschia one and I love the way it looks on me but I don't like to wear it that often.I really like matte lipsticks as well. Any recommendations for what lipsticks would go with my skin tone and everything? Thanks!

Answers: 6
Answered
[ Edited ]

I'm fair, pink undertoned & blue eyed, too. I also have pretty pigmented lips, so I have a hard time finding lipsticks that don't look way too big and bright. I finally found a matte, satiny, every day lipstick - MUFE Rouge Artist Naturale in No 18 Powdery Pink. It doesn't last all day, but that's because it's soft and feels moisturizing. It's not sticky and doesn't look shiny. I like that and don't mind reapplying more.

mufe lip.jpg

Answered

@beautylovinggirl you're welcome!! glad you're getting it. Let me know if you ever find other options - I'm always looking for a shade that works with our (what seems) difficult colouring Smiley Happy

Answered

Clinique has a lipstick that boasts to be "universal" and I agree. The color that I am specifically speaking about is "black honey". It's bold, but flattering (as opposed to awkward or too "young"). I would check it out 

Answered
(0) Hearts

I have similar coloring (but dark hair) and I love NARS Cruising -- it's so nice and simple for every day (it's a nude pink). NARS Dolce Vita (a rose) is also great for daily wear. I also love Bobbi Brown Nude Rose -- though it's not really "nude" at all -- just a medium depth rose shade (definitely cool-toned).

For a fun brighter shade, I like NARS Gipsy -- it's a really sheer red that can be built up. It's also fairly neutral, too -- not too cool, not too warm.

Answered
(0) Hearts

mac's brave or creme cup are great for everyday wear! ithink both would look great on you Smiley Happy

Answered
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I was trying to reply to tclack but it won't let me I was just going to say beautiful choice on the lipstick I love that color and need to get it for my self nowSmiley Tongue.I was going to add that I'm medium to dark complected but I will still throw some colors your way if I see something that might work for yaSmiley Happy

Question Stats
  • 6 answers
  • 7 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
Photos1
  • mufe lip.jpg