Answer
bethesdaanne
Nude Lip Color Recommendation

I'm looking for a Sephora or NARS lip color that is comparable to Bobbi Brown's "Brownie Nude' color - any suggestions?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 5
tiffanybt
Answered

Hi bethesdaanne. I recommend the Sephora Collection Maniac Long Wearing Lipstick in shade 11. I hope this one works for you!

sephora.jpg

haylolo
Answered

In my opinion, your best bet for a NARS lip color similar to "Brownie Nude" would be NARS Lipstick in "Mindgame" or even "Hot Voodoo". Colorwise these products are almost exact replicas of Bobbi Brown's "Brownie Nude" though I'm not sure how it compares in other departments. To my understanding, NARS lipsticks deliver highly pigmented, ultra-matte color, and can be a tad bit drying. So as far as formulas go B.B.'s Treatment Lip Shine and NARS lipsticks are not quite the same.

Here's some pictures of the two colors:

Mindgame        Hot Voodoo

Mindgame                     Hot Voodoo

As far as Sephora lip colors go, I would say Lip Additude-Star in "Fabulous Brown" is the closest in hue to "Brownie Nude." Unlike the NARS lipsticks, Lip Attitude-Star provides a subtler color that combines the "perfect amount of lipstick and lipgloss," much like that of the Treatment Lip Shine.

Fabulous Brown 20

Fabulous Brown 

Hope this helps!

Haylolo

mallory3000
Answered
I love Benefit's lip color in Ladies Choice. It's super creamy and moisturizing and is similar to the Bobbi Brown shade.
maltipoo66
Answered

Hi!  Out of the Nars lipsticks, the two with a pretty close description to the Bobbi Brown lipstick you liked were the Nars shades Mindgame and Tanganyka.  The Bobbi brown lipstick is more pinkish plumish than Mindgame though, and is closer to Tanganyka, so I would go with that.  You might want to test it out in the store to make sure it's what you are looking for.

smartmint
Answered
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I was able to find a NARS color that is very similar to yours only with gold sparkle. Its NARS The Multiple in Lamu

Lamu Hope this helped!:smileyhappy:

Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 9 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • mallory3000
    • maltipoo66
    • tiffanybt
    • haylolo
    • smartmint
    • bethesdaanne