Accepted Solution
Nice pink lip color
[ Edited ]

I'm looking for an inexpensive lip color that feels really nice when it's on.  I like any shade of pink and some melons (no reds please).  Any ideas?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Best Answer
Answered

Sephora Collection Lipsticks are a great price and the quality is fantastic.  I like the rouge cream lipsticks (intense pigment) and the Glamour Lipsticks (glossy) the best, depending on if you like a lot of color or more of a sheer glossy finish.

Some of my favorite colors are G20 Dolce Nude, G19 Innocent Beige, G4 Tender Rose, R7 Jealous, R14 Seduce, and R17 Mmmmm.

I hope that helps,

xoxo

Jill 

Answers: 2
Answered
(0) Hearts

Josie Maran's Argan Color Stick may be a little more natural than what you're looking for, but it's so, so flattering.  Additionally, if you're looking to work within a budget, it's also a cheek color.  It's a little more peach than pink, but it definitely has pink tones.  I hope if you try it, it works for you! Smiley Happy

http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P276202&categoryId=C19270

P276202_hero.jpg

Answered
(0) Hearts

I have been loving the Fresh Sugar Lip Treatments!  They are spf 15 (so they protect your lips from the sun)!

They are a bit over-priced in my opinion (at $22.50 each)

but they are sooo moisturizing and have a nice tint to them, so they are totally worth it.

If you are looking for pink, here are my favorites:

-Sugar Berry

-Sugar Petal

-Sugar Plum

-Sugar Coral

And yes, they feel AMAZING when they're on. 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Hope you found this helpful! xx.

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 4 in conversation