Answer
kemmakate
Accepted Solution
Nice pink lip color
[ Edited ]

I'm looking for an inexpensive lip color that feels really nice when it's on.  I like any shade of pink and some melons (no reds please).  Any ideas?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Best Answer
projill
Answered

Sephora Collection Lipsticks are a great price and the quality is fantastic.  I like the rouge cream lipsticks (intense pigment) and the Glamour Lipsticks (glossy) the best, depending on if you like a lot of color or more of a sheer glossy finish.

Some of my favorite colors are G20 Dolce Nude, G19 Innocent Beige, G4 Tender Rose, R7 Jealous, R14 Seduce, and R17 Mmmmm.

I hope that helps,

xoxo

Jill 

Answers: 2
IconicGal101
Answered
(0) Hearts

I have been loving the Fresh Sugar Lip Treatments!  They are spf 15 (so they protect your lips from the sun)!

They are a bit over-priced in my opinion (at $22.50 each)

but they are sooo moisturizing and have a nice tint to them, so they are totally worth it.

If you are looking for pink, here are my favorites:

-Sugar Berry

-Sugar Petal

-Sugar Plum

-Sugar Coral

And yes, they feel AMAZING when they're on. 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Hope you found this helpful! xx.

LuxLosAngeles
Answered
(0) Hearts

Josie Maran's Argan Color Stick may be a little more natural than what you're looking for, but it's so, so flattering.  Additionally, if you're looking to work within a budget, it's also a cheek color.  It's a little more peach than pink, but it definitely has pink tones.  I hope if you try it, it works for you! :smileyhappy:

http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P276202&categoryId=C19270

P276202_hero.jpg

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • LuxLosAngeles
    • projill
    • kemmakate
    • IconicGal101