Answer
pinkforlife15
New drugstore lipstick?
(0) Hearts

I saw an advertisement for covergirl's blast flipstick the other day and I think the idea of two lipsticks is pretty cool. I want to buy one but I don't know what shade to get! I'm blonde haired, blue eyed, and fair skinned. Any help would be greatly appreciated!:smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 3
jxw200
Answered

i definitely want to try out that lipstick (and revlon too). 

maybe pick them up somewhere that you can return them if the color doesn't work? 

laurarella
Answered

I haven't tried the covergirl ones, but I recently picked up some of the new Revlon Lip Butters! They are amazing! The product has the creamy, moisturizing application of a lip butter, the pigmentation of a lipstick that is very buildable, and it leaves a semi glossy finish that gives the appearance that you are wearing lipgloss but it isn't sticky! I have the ones in Cotton Candy, Sugar Frosting, Candy Apple, and Sweet Tart. They go for $7.84 plus tax which is a little pricey for a lipstick, but it is well worth it. You get a lot of product too. The product itself is a little bit taller than 1.5 inches. Good luck finding a new drugstore lipstick! :smileyhappy:

-Laura

kimmi1115
Answered
(0) Hearts

I'm with jxw200 about picking them up at a place where they have a good return policy.  Walgreens and CVS allow you to return the product for a cash refund.  Just keep that receipt!

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • jxw200
    • kimmi1115
    • pinkforlife15
    • laurarella