New drugstore lipstick?
(0) Hearts

I saw an advertisement for covergirl's blast flipstick the other day and I think the idea of two lipsticks is pretty cool. I want to buy one but I don't know what shade to get! I'm blonde haired, blue eyed, and fair skinned. Any help would be greatly appreciated!Smiley Happy

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 3
Answered

I haven't tried the covergirl ones, but I recently picked up some of the new Revlon Lip Butters! They are amazing! The product has the creamy, moisturizing application of a lip butter, the pigmentation of a lipstick that is very buildable, and it leaves a semi glossy finish that gives the appearance that you are wearing lipgloss but it isn't sticky! I have the ones in Cotton Candy, Sugar Frosting, Candy Apple, and Sweet Tart. They go for $7.84 plus tax which is a little pricey for a lipstick, but it is well worth it. You get a lot of product too. The product itself is a little bit taller than 1.5 inches. Good luck finding a new drugstore lipstick! Smiley Happy

-Laura

Answered

i definitely want to try out that lipstick (and revlon too). 

maybe pick them up somewhere that you can return them if the color doesn't work? 

Answered
(0) Hearts

I'm with jxw200 about picking them up at a place where they have a good return policy.  Walgreens and CVS allow you to return the product for a cash refund.  Just keep that receipt!

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 4 in conversation