Answer
cefridmann20
Moisturizing lip stick

I'm really looking for a creamy lipstick that's moisturizing. Does such a thing exist? Thanks!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 5
ry22
Answered

Hi cefridmann20!

I know this probably seems too good to be true, but Korres Mango Butter Lipstick SPF 10 does hydarate my lips. I got it a week ago when I got my Korres Goddess Lip Collection, but I'm already in love <3

s1052547-main-hero.jpg(Natural Pink 13- warm pink)

You could also try a tinted lip balm to hydrate your lips even more. I have found that after reapplying Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm multiple times throughout the day, I can get the pigmentation of a lipstick.

s1307909-main-hero.jpg(Woppin' Watermelon- sheer pink)

Hope this helps!

rainbow781
Answered

Hi cefridman20,

Try some of the Fresh Suigar line tinted lip balms they are great. And the Sphora Collection Be You Lip Balm is also lip stick. Hope this Helps :smileyhappy:

-Rainbow781

ChicDabbler
Answered
(0) Hearts

Tarte lip stain is a big chubby pencil. If you read the description it reads like a lip balm, but I have the fiery color and I can assure you the color is more saturated and last longer than half of the lipstick out there.

beautywizard
Answered
(0) Hearts

It sure does. The Makeup Forever new Rouge Artist Natural lipsticks are fantastic! They wear like the original MUFE lipsticks, long and vibrant, but they look like a slightly more than subtle tint. They're beautiful and unlike anything else. I find that they aren't drying, and you can build them up to be very vibrant or much more natural. They're aaamazing! I'm almost certain this is what you are looking for, try the N34, it's a beautiful candy pink that gives you the perfect amount of pink color. Loves it!

projulie
Answered
(0) Hearts

I would definitely check out Bite Beauty. They are amazing for hydration, modern color selection and all natural.

product image

Luminous Crème Lipstick

The key ingredient in their lipstick is resveratrol which is equivalent to 5 glasses of wine. Resveratrol is great for anti-aging and fighting free radical damages that we get from our natural enviornment. These lipsticks are so natural that they are not harmful if consumed.

My favorite color is CIN CIN. It's the perfect splash of color that is settle to wear daily.

Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 5 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • ry22
    • ChicDabbler
    • cefridmann20
    • beautywizard
    • rainbow781
    • projulie