Answer
rddvl
Accepted Solution
Long lasting lipstick/stain/balm....

I'm getting married in Oct and I'm looking for a lipstick/stain/balm that won't kiss off during the ceremony and that I won't have to reapply 25 times while having pictures taken......any suggestions?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Best Answer
melissabt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi Rddvl,

I also wanted to add that Make Up Forever just came out with these new great lip stains! The colors are very pigmented. If you want a sheer wash of color dab a bit on your lips and smudge it with your finger.

MAKE UP FOR EVER - Aqua Rouge

http://www.sephora.com/aqua-rouge-P374940

<3 Melissa
Answers: 3
prettyinpa
Answered
After much searching, I've found a couple. Sephora Cream Lip Stain works very well and if you blot it after it dries, is very transfer-proof and lasts about 5 hours for me, even through meals and hot drinks. Lancome Rouge in Love Lipcolor is a very long lasting lipstick- once again blot after application to make it kiss proof.

Congratulations on your wedding, I hope it's the magical day you have planned!
elea33
Answered
(0) Hearts

Looks like you have a little bit of time and a few pre wedding events to try out a few options which is great.

You may want to try the New Tarte Glamazon Pure Performance 12 hr lipstick.

I think some stains can be very drying and although your color may still be there, you lips will looked parched and in need of some serious hydration.

I have heard the Lancome Rouge In Love is great as well, but no personal experience I can draw from.

You may want to take a day to pick a few and try them out. Good Luck and Congratulations!!!

Tarte - Glamazon™ Pure Performance 12-Hour LipstickLancôme - ROUGE IN LOVE Lipcolor

maxy215
Answered
(0) Hearts

I have tried them all (literally) and the only lipstick/gloss that stays on my lips more than 10 minutes is the Bobbi Brown lip gloss. I was introduced to it several years ago (for my wedding) and still totally swear by it. Good luck!

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 4 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • elea33
    • melissabt
    • rddvl
    • maxy215