Answer
Kitkat1022
Lipsssss!!!!

Hey!!! I just want to know some of your drugstore lip products and highend lip products!! Thx!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 7
lahnnabell
Answered

Drugstore:  Vaseline Petroleum Jelly is one of the best lip protectant products for a budget.  Burts Bees is great too.  Not drug store, but a bit more affordable than high-end is Victoria's Secret Color Lust Lip Lacquer and their Beauty Rush Gloss.

High-End:  Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment.  AmorePacific's Moisture Bound Lip Treatment.  Korres Lip Butter.  Stila Color Balm.  Clinique Almost Lipstick.

ChicDabbler
Answered

From most lightweight to the most hydrating/moisturizing, here are my favorite lip balms:

- Softlips

- Maybelline Babylips

- Burts Bee

- EOS

- Rose Salve

- Fresh Sugar

- Jack Black

I like Clinique SPF15 lip gloss, Tarte matte Lipsurgence stain, MUFE Artist Intense, and Dior Addict. Here are the swatches and picture of my favorite bright lip colors if you are interested: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/Brights-collection/m-p/448131#U448131

bananachoox3
Answered

Drugstore: I got a ton of lip balms from the drugstores. Like Blistex, Carmax, Chapstick, Burts Bees, and Baby Lips. Then I also have lipsticks from Maybelline and Revlon. I also have lip butters from Revlon and lip stains.

Highend: Mac lipsticks and lip gloss, Nars lipsticks and gloss, Sugar Lip Treatment(2012 Birthday Gift), Sugar Lip Polish, Lush Lip Scrub, Tarte Lipstick, Too Faced La Creme, Korres lip butter and Mango Lipstick. Stila Lip Glaze, and UD lip junkie.

Couple of lip liners here and there.

helpful
Answered

Drugstore-
Revlon Glosses and lipsticks

High End-
YSL stains
Mally Beauty glosses
Nars glosses
Tarte Lipsurgence stains
Hourglass glosses
Laura Mercier Glosses
Jack Black Balm

corrin99
Answered

Say yes to Carrots Berry lip balm

Liplicious at Bath and Body Works, Cherry and Berrylicious smell so good, I like the mentha ones too.

Revlon Color Burst lip gloss in pink afterglow, I have bought this so many times

Clinique Superbalm in Current, it looks good on so many people, all my friends look great in this color too.

Lip Smackers in Dr. Pepper it smells really good and adds a natural bitten look

Lorac had a wonderful Christmas collection I love the colors and Gumdrop is my favorite, it smells so good and it's a pretty bright pink and spakley.

Bobbi Brown in Peony

caligirl2011
Answered

Awe! This is definately a product I can't get enough of.  I have full lips and very self conscious about it so I have a tendency to always bite it as my way of hiding it and as a result, chapped lips.

In the order of cost, I think..

Carmex

Blistex

Vaseline Lip Therapy

Maybelline Baby Lips

Burt's Bees (don't know all the names, I had about 5 but threw away 4 of them last week)

Lush Honey Trap Lip Balm

Korres Lip Butter

Caudalie Lip Conditioner

Tarte Lipsurgence

Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment

That's all I can remember at the moment but definately more than I need.  Don't really own much with color (just the tinted stuff) since I have that problem I mentioned above but definately excited to read some cool products so I can run out and buy it!!!

Fabz
Answered
(0) Hearts

Do any of these lippies help with peeling lips? Mine are beyond chapped.

Question Stats
  • 7 answers
  • 11 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • corrin99
    • caligirl2011
    • ChicDabbler
    • lahnnabell
    • helpful
    • bananachoox3
    • Kitkat1022
    • Fabz