Answer
esel
Lip liner

I have a lipstick, Valentine 09 by Sephora Rouge cream, and it is a fushia color. Im looking for a lip liner that matches this color because the lipstick tends to bleed.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 4
Apocalyptica
Answered

Second vote for Sephora's Nano Lip Liner here. I bought one recently to go with my red lipstick for Halloween and it's awesome and is only $5! I tested it out for a trial run shortly after I purchased it and it really did help my lip liner stay longer and in one place.

lylysa
Answered

Try Sephora's Nano Lip Liner!

http://www.sephora.com/nano-lip-liner-P236904?skuId=1065739

They have a fuschia one and it happens to be a lip liner that Katy Perry favors! (Fun/random factoid)

You may also look into clear lip liners or lip primers from brands like Urban Decay or Too Faced!

elizbeth1972
Answered

Hiya hun,

MUFE makes great lip liners and they have a fuschia one (Fuschia 16C):

s1164615-main-hero.jpg

Otherwise, I would go with a neutral lipliner, one that matches as closely as possible to the color of your lips.  That way you can have one lip liner for all of your lipsticks.....I was given that tip once and its been a money saver, and looks more natural as well (no stark lines).

melissabt
Answered
(0) Hearts

esel wrote:

I have a lipstick, Valentine 09 by Sephora Rouge cream, and it is a fuchsia color. Im looking for a lip liner that matches this color because the lipstick tends to bleed.

Hi Esel,

I could not agree more! Funky Fuchia will be a perfect shade:smileyhappy: Another very close option would be the shade 18 Pinup Pink.

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Nano Lip Liner

<3 Melissa
Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 6 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • melissabt
    • lylysa
    • elizbeth1972
    • Apocalyptica
    • esel
Photos1