Answer
queenmthe1st
In search for new lip color....

Im looking for a nude + pink matte lip color that is long lasting. I have fair skin and i prefer the look of nude lips. I need a product that will last the whole day, i love the color that piper perabo wears in Covert Affairs (character name 'annie walker') so if you know a similar color let me know! Thanks:smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 4
sephoramusthave
Answered

Nude: NARS Lipstick, Cruising

Pink: Buxom Big and Healthy Lipstick in Las Vegas, London or Vienna

beautylovingirl
Answered

The Bobbi Brown lipcolors in Sand Wash Pink and Italian Rose. Gorgeous colors! Hope this helps!

lreagan
Answered

I'm not familiar with Covert Affairs, but I have fair skin and these are my two favorite nude lipsticks.

Laura Mercier Creme Smooth Lip Color in Spiced Rose - this is a pinkish nude that looks really natural.

http://www.sephora.com/creme-smooth-lip-colour-P375369?skuId=1436054

MUFE Rouge Artist Natural in N4 - this is my absolute favorite nude lipstick because I like my nudes a little brownish and not too pink. The color isn't really accurate but it's fantastic.

http://www.sephora.com/rouge-artist-natural-P307700?skuId=1396795

lylysa
Answered

MUFE has a range of shades in their Rouge Artist Intense line which also include matte finishes.

Lorac's Break Through Performance line has a great nude called Nude Scene, it's very hydrating and though it's not matte, you can easily turn any lipstick that way with applying on the product, pressing a tissue on your tips and adding a gentle dusting of loose powder over the tissue. This draws out excess moisture and shine and gives the color a matte finish.

OCC's Lip Tars are amazing in color pay off and dry down to a matte finish, though it may take some time to get used to the formula and working with it, once you have it mastered it's brilliant. It's a liquid lipstick and you only need a tiny drop to give amazing color pay off. They have a range of shades and you can mix and blend them together to make your own custom shade.

To help any lipcolor last longer, try to be sure your lips are smooth to begin with (exfoliate if you need), prep by tapping a bit of lip balm just to hydrate and condition the lips, let that sink in so lips aren't slippery or slick feeling, the line and fill in your lips with a pencil that matches your lip product color or use an anti-feathering pencil that's clear to line your lips to prevent color from bleeding and fading at the outer corners. From there, move to applying your lip color, use a lip brush to prevent overloading product and to get the most precise application.

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 11 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • sephoramusthave
    • lylysa
    • beautylovingirl
    • lreagan
    • queenmthe1st