Answer
summerlovin2
Has anyone tried the new DuWop Private lipsticks?
(0) Hearts

I love nude, plum & red lips but hate finding the perfect shade to match me.  I really wanted to try all 3 of the DuWop Private lipsticks since they claim to work for everyone but the sampler trio is sold out. :smileysad:

Based on the reviews, I'm thinking about just getting the 3 full-size ... Can anyone who's tried them confirm if they're worth it? TIA

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 3
philote
Answered
(0) Hearts

I just got Private Red with the Reverse Lip Liner and LOVE them both. I have light skin and have bought some reds in the past that I was not able to pull off ... Definitely worth it!

katie1724
Answered
(0) Hearts

I tried Private Red, and I was a bit disappointed. It looked like the perfect shade of red in the tube! I am very fair, with pink undertones; I think I look best in blue reds, or even brick reds. This definitely looked brick red, so I was eager to try it. Once it was on, however, it turned into a very pink red that was not flattering. I wanted to love it, but it looked garish on me. I love the concept...it just didn't work with my complexion. Some people love this, though, and it works for them -- if you're able to try it in the store, I would do so before you invest in all of them. Good luck!

kalex
Answered
(0) Hearts

I bought the Private Nude, and while the color actually is flattering, I don't really like it.  It's brown on me - it's just too dark to be "nude" on my fair skin.

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • philote
    • summerlovin2
    • kalex
    • katie1724