Answer
krm7
Dior Addict Lip Gloss

Any comments on the Dior Addict gloss? Is it worth the money? Best Shades?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 4
strawberrytarte
Answered

I am a definite Dior Addict and will attest to the entire line- - especially the lipgloss! Give "Evening Rose" a try, I have olive skin and brown hair, and my friend has blonde hair and blue eyes, it is BOTH of our color choice. It's light, glittery and has just enough of a tint to be perfect for day-wear. Enjoy!

sephoramusthave
Answered

I am not a lipgloss girl *at all* but I LOVE the Dior Addict Lipgloss. I have it in the shade Little Red Dress. Its not sticky (zero stickyness), gives serious color, doesnt dry out my lips, stays put until I eat or drink, it has glitter particles that you cant feel on your lips but it looks like a million bucks and it doesnt have a weird smell or taste like a lot of other glosses do. And most importantly, it doesnt leave that nasty ring around your lips when it wears off. I tried on the shades Sari Pink and Mauve Accent in store and I love the colors and will get those as well! The price is high, but just one pump is more than enough to put a good layer on lips and there's plenty of product in the tube.

katie1724
Answered

Dior makes great gloss -- there are less expensive varieties that are just as good, but if you can afford the splurge, go for it. I  prefer the lip polish -- my favorite shade is Glow Expert (it's kind of coral) and Radiance Expert is a gorgeous nude. http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P235221&categoryId=B70

The Ultra Gloss (which is less expensive) is good, too, but I don't currently own any of those. I did own one a while back and I was pretty happy with it :smileyhappy:

lmsmakeupguru
Answered

Hi! I own the Dior Addict Lip Gloss in Twin Set Pink, and it has the most gorgeous color and shimmer to it! I bought the gloss after doing some research on Sephora, and then visited the store to choose which color I liked the best. Personally, although it was slightly expensive, I loved the way the product looked on my lips (and the packaging!) , and would definately buy again. The best way to apply is to use a lipstick before, the on the center of your lips, dab the gloss to the upper and lower lips. Perfect every time! Hope this helps!

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 13 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • sephoramusthave
    • krm7
    • strawberrytarte
    • lmsmakeupguru