Answer
gabidee
Clear Care for Lips?

Hey Girls,

I am an obsessed fan of lip balm. Whether it's tinted or clear. ( I usually need clear because I am so addicted. :smileytongue: Haha ) And I am thinking about purchasing the Mac Cosmetics Lip Conditioner Stick SPF 15, the Mac Lip Conditioner SPF 15 in the pots, or LORAC Vitamin E STick. Tell, me, what are your favorite clear conditioners?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
tenngal
Answered
[ Edited ]

Hi, gabidee.  I just finished off the "lipstick tube" version of MAC's Lip Treatment that I've been using.  It was very good, but honestly I don't think you have to buy an expensive lip balm for it to be effective.  After I ran out of my MAC Lip Treatment, I was walking by a display of lip balm at Walgreens and found a wonderful lip balm that keeps my lips soft and protects them from the sun at the same time.  It’s called Blistex Deep Renewal Lip Protectant/Sunscreen.  My lips are very easily chapped so I wear this to bed every night and it stays on all through the night leaving me with soft, ready-for-lipstick lips in the morning.  I also wear it when outdoors and it keeps my lips moisturized for hours and protects them from the sun’s UVA and UVB rays with its SPF 15.  You can find it anywhere Blistex products are sold, such as Ulta, Target, Wal-Mart, Walgreens, etc.  I think this lip balm works just as well or better than any of the expensive ones I’ve used.

Hope this helps and have a great day!
tenngal :smileyhappy:

P.S. Here's a picture of the packaging to make it easier to find in case you want to look for it:

Blistex-Deep-Renewal.jpg 

Question Stats
  • 6 answers
  • 8 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • katie1724
    • prettyinpa
    • tiffanybt
    • brookie673
    • gabidee
    • jbyrne