Answer
glossjuunkiee
Accepted Solution
Blue lip gloss?

Hi guys!

I'm looking around on Sephora for something to put on my mental wishlist, and a main topic for me is blue lip gloss. Not actual opaque blue gloss, but sheer blues that make your teeth look whiter. I've only found the tokidoki gloss in Ninja Dog and the California Kissin' Lip Shine by Benefit.

Has anyone else found anything yet? :smileywink:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Best Answer
melissabt
Answered

Hi Glossjuunkiee,

Those are the only two that I found too! You can also try using the Make Up Forever Glitter in Blue 5 - metallic blue. You can sprinkle it into any gloss. I personally love mixing blue tints with magenta lipglosses, it gives a gorgeous 3D look.

MAKE UP FOR EVER - Glitters

Sephora Collection Ultra Gloss

01 Shiny Totally Lucid - clear high shine

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Ultra Shine Lip Gloss

<3 Melissa
Answers: 6
sosomoto
Answered
(0) Hearts

In case you haven't seen it, look into Obsessive Compulsive Lip Tar in True Cyan Blue... They make amazing lip colors and I can't wait to try that one alone and under a light pink gloss. It may seem over-the-top but you can layer as little or as much as you'd like and mixing them with other OCLT colors or any glosses or sticks from your own stash. I highly recommend hitting your nearest Sephora and checking it out.

Here's the link:

http://www.sephora.com/lip-tar-P376506?skuId=1455435

Good luck!

MsJin
Answered
(0) Hearts

I feel a little weird posting products not available from Sephora, but I've used Jemma Kidd's Maxi lip gloss in "Angelina" in the past.  I picked it up at Target for $16 some time ago; they might still carry it.  I just Googled it and it's still available online.

lylysa
Answered
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Benefit makes one called California Kissin', it's spiked with peppermint oil so it's also refreshing and cooling on the lips!

Jemma Kidd makes one as well that's also a plumper, and Kevyn Aucoin makes one as well too called Liquid Cyber Lights.

Gymchic365
Answered
(0) Hearts

The PERFECT thing for you is the Illamasque Intense lipgloss in Gender. Check it out and get back to me soon!:smileyhappy:

Jessithediva
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hey its me againi also found a pretty blue shade. the lipgloss is called intense lipgloss.

Jessithediva
Answered

Hi! the ultra shine gloss from the sephora collection might have a purple/blue color :smileyhappy: hope i helped

- Jessi <3

Question Stats
  • 7 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • sosomoto
    • melissabt
    • lylysa
    • glossjuunkiee
    • Gymchic365
    • Jessithediva
    • MsJin