Answer
meganm0723
Best drugstore nude lipsticks
I am in love with the idea of nudes. Any great cheap ones? (drugstore)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 5
thecaramelapple
Answered

I'm not a big drugstore lipstick girl, or a big Covergirl fan, but these Covergirl Lip Perfection lipsticks have absolutely changed my mind! Its a great lipstick with brilliant shades and I would pay 20 dollars for one of them! In the drugstore they separate the lipsticks by shade categories..the nudes you are looking for are most likely in the Browns category..and they have muted pinks and peaches. Check them out..I pay 5.94 for them at Walmart.

corrin99
Answered

Revlon Colorburst in soft nude and Maybelline Color Sensational Pearls are all light nudey colors, I like Sparkling Sand, Shimmering Champagne, and Twinkle.

corrin99
Answered

Oh and something else I love for so cheap, it's not a lipstick, but I love it for it's perfect nude look, Bonne Belle Lip Lites in Vanilla Swirl, Bubblegum or the coffee one.

katie1724
Answered

I second the suggestion for Revlon ColorBurst lipstick in Soft Nude -- the whole line is excellent (great pigmentation, smooth -- generally great quality for the price).

dianabt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi meganm0723, 

I love all sorts of lipglosses and found that ANY brand in a soft peach, pink or beige can be the perfect shade when you add your favorite sheer gloss on top. :smileyhappy: 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 6 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • corrin99
    • thecaramelapple
    • dianabt
    • meganm0723