Answer
Advice on lipstick situation?!
(0) Hearts

Hi there!!

So i'm a newer customer to Sephora, mostly because i'm switching from drug store make-up to higher quality make-up, and lipstick happens to be my favorite item. However I have been getting this homeade lipstick from my sister-in-law which I love, mostly because it works with all of my outfits and goes great with my complextion. The other day when I was at Sephora, I found this other great lipstick but i'm hesitant on buying it because I may have just liked it with my red outfit. I'm moving to France in a week for college and I want to make sure I stock up on the right lipstick. So I was wondering if it is possible for Sephora to give out a small sample of lipstick just so I can test and compare the shade when I go over to my sister-in-law's house which is a long drive away. I know it depends on the store and they give samples of foundation and other face make-up but I wasn't sure about lipstick...

Thank you so much for your help!

I really appreciate it:smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi,

Yes they can for sure make a sample. It becomes tricky when it's a lipgloss but lipsticks are easy for them to shave into a container. If not, you can always try a lipstick for a few days and if you don't like it, don't hesitate to return it. Sephora has an excellent return policy even if you used their products.

You'll have a blast visiting the Sephora in France too! It's huge, gorgeous, and carries so many different brands that we don't carry in the U.S.

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 5 in conversation