drrragon

"SUSPENSE" mystery bag revealed!!!!

[ Edited ]

UPDATE:  This might actually just be a leftover VIB bag .... sorry ladies!!!

I felt so lucky today when I randomly went to a SiJCP and they were handing out the SUSPENSE mystery bags!  It was really exciting to actually get a promo in-store, feels like it's been FOREVER since that happened to me.

20131130_204551.jpgThe UD liner is Uzi and the MUFE is 01 (black).

kssweetheart

Re: "SUSPENSE" mystery bag revealed!!!!

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

This is a different promo, I got this a while back., can't remember the promo code though, sorry. The 'Suspense' promo I got came in a regular little black drawstring Sephora bag and it included 5 samples, I'll get mine and let you know what's in it if you're interested.

Glad you got this though, there were some nice items inside. That was a pleasant surprise, I hope you're enjoying it. :smileyhappy:

jenniebeth

I got my Suspense bag today. Out of the five samples, only two were foils. 

bratknits

And??????

jenniebeth

Too Faced Shadow Insurance, Amorepacific Moisturebound Vitalizing Masque (those were the foils), Buxom Lash, Korres Eye Primer, and Shiseido Bio-Performance Advanced Super Revitalizing Cream. 

I should have posted that in the first place, but I didn't want to get up from the couch to go look. Since you asked, though... =)

swanbeauty

That is exactly the same contents and chevron bag I got a while back.  Glad I didn't go for it!  I liked it the first time around, but would have been disappointed to get it again.

Panda168

haha nice. I was curious about the Korres Eye Primer... have you tried it yet?

swanbeauty

(0) Hearts

No... I haven't tried it yet.  I have my HG Nars primer, but also deluxe samples of UD and Two Faced eye primers in line first!!  I always worry if I open them, then they will go bad faster.  I guess I need to step up my eye makeup!

poshified

It's still a great surprise either way! :smileyhappy:

drrragon

It definitely was a pleasant surprise!  And I guess it means I can still use the SUSPENSE code later :smileyvery-happy:

rdesigns

That is a really nice perk! :-)  I am happy to see someone get something like this randomly.

KATinCAROLINA

When I shopped Friday at SiJCP they gave me a sample of POREfessional....it was in one of those plastic sample container that they use in store, It had a piece of paper attached to it that said benefit porefessional. .I feel like the biggest loser.

Heatoyos1

Also, the online Mystery bag is supposed to only have 5 samples. I don't think that this is the bag that we would get using the "SUSPENSE" code.

I wish it was, though. :smileysad: 

cosmeticsjunkie

Thanks for the pic.  I never get anything when I go to the JCPSephora.  Good bag!

LCResz

Actually, am I the only one who thinks that SUSPENSE is just a Mystery Bag but with an updated name that pretty much means the same thing? Why must I be a cynic trapped in an optimist's body?

yazmin

Its a cute bag too ! 

mafan

That looks very much like the VIB bag from August. I got one that was quite similar. 

The ad said they were in black satchels so I expect what they have online will be different. 

Last year they were a combo of foils and deluxe samples, and they definitely were different so what someone else got is no indication of what you might get. I remember quite clearly that I got some sort of mascara and I got a deluxe perfume sample -- of a men's cologne! I put it in my husband's Christmas stocking. :smileyhappy:

I wasn't thrilled last year but there was nothing else I really wanted and I was planning to order something so I went for it. 

StraightRhodes

I'm not sure this is actually the suspense promo you get online. That is shown in a basic black gift bag. I think this might have been a left over from a promo done earlier this year. 

spacesuit

[ Edited ]

i thought this too at first, it reminded me a lot of the one they gave out in August since the bag has the same print. That one didn't have eyeliners though... actually I think the only things that bag and the bag here have in common is that they both had samples of Porefessional and the sephora brand moisturizer. Or maybe drrragon just has a really generous SiJCP :smileywink:

Kiki1517

The VIB week bag I got did have a UD Liner in it :smileyhappy: This is the EXACT same bag I picked up in SiJCP.

drrragon

Oh no wait, you guys are right, this might be a leftover VIB bag from August!  Some of the samples are similar for sure.  I did ask if it was a new promo though and the SA said yes (but as we know, they may not know for sure).  

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 24 replies
  • 68 hearts
  • 20 in conversation
    • drrragon
    • poshified
    • swanbeauty
    • mafan
    • kssweetheart
    • yazmin