cutiecocolove

make up haul at sephora

i got tons of cash this holiday season so i want to spend a good chunk of it at sephora so anyone wanna give me sone good products i should buy as an impulse? 

Nicia

Re: make up haul at sephora

I would say to go with the Naked palettes by Urban Decay, but if you're sick of neutrals and want something a little more colorful, pick up the Vice palette by UD! Happy shopping :smileyhappy:

char12345

I would most definitely get a hold of one of the urban decay palettes or bare minerals moxie lip glosses!!They give a tingling/cooling sensation and look great on! Also there are fantastic deals on value sets from the holidays!! check it out, they literally have everything marked down! good luck 

vanessai

I say get what you need mostly-  just spent my sephora gift cards on my mascaras (YSL & Hourglass), face wash and moisturizer (Fresh) and new makeup brushes that I've been needing.  Then spend the rest on things tht catch your eye.  The smashbox eye pallete and the NARS Andy Warhol lip glosses sets just went down in price I have both and love them.  Have fun shopping!!

janinebt

Hi cutiecocolove!

We have a number of great gift sets that I've been eyeing all season. They're a good bargain and include a bunch of different products to try.

swfupload_1505197606995527546.jpgJulep - Winter Collection 2012 Set

Whimsically yours,
Janine
prettyinpa

Urban Decay NAKED shadow palettes either original, 2 or both!  A Clarisonic skin brush, Mia is travel size, Plus comes with the body brush attachment. Yves St Laurent Rouge Voluptue lipstick, Dior shadows, Guerlain 6 Couleurs Eyeshadow palettes, a good high end fragrance (Hermes is my favorite), a great skincare kit (Ole Henrikson is my favorite), plus check out the Sephora Sale items, they are extra discounted  40% until Jan 2 online.

For a real splurge, Make Up For Ever has the Backstage Collector Bag which comes with an amazing assortment of MUFE makeup in a tote.

I got a bunch of Sephora gift cards, so I'm busy checking out what to spend them on myself!  Have fun shopping!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 8 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • char12345
    • janinebt
    • cutiecocolove
    • vanessai
    • Nicia