pipsqueek1582

Who wants a Christmas present? Please read entire post!

Okay...here's the deal.  It's time for me to make room for baby stuff for the new addition coming in April (Yippeee!!!!).  I decided to take a look at everything I have but don't use anymore--and I have quite a few things.  Most of the things I have and dont' use are because I love the products but my sensative skin won't allow me to use them.  Here's my list:

Bare Minerals eye shadows in: onyx (liner), mystery, denim, sugar plum and masquerade

Buxom shimmer shadows in Beagle and Pug

Make Up Forever Aqua Creme Shadows in Aqua Black and Shade 54

Sephora Shadows in midnight kiss, caroline's pride and armelle

Bare Minerals Foundation in Fairly Medium, mineral veil and warmth

make Up Forever HD Liquid Foundation in N130 (I think that's the sade number--it's a medium/light shade)

VS Pro Bronzing Face Primer

VS Tinted Moisturizer/Primer

Delux Samples of: Sephora pin-up pink lip gloss (still in wrapper)

Sephora Instant Moisturizer (never used)

Kat Von D Powder Foundation in Medium 54 9Still in wrapper)

Smashbox under eye primer (opened, but not used)

Products that have been used: boscia clear complexion tonic

Sephora Waterproof eye makeup remover

Murad exfoliating acne treatment gel and spot treatment

Boscia BB cream

Fragrances--Full size bottle, most of them barely used:

Georgio Armani Acqua di Dioia 1oz bottle and 3.4 oz bottle

Ibiza Sol

Urban Flowers Paris

Urban Flowers London

Pur Blanca- Blossom

Just Play

Philosophy You are Divine

Philosophy Love Sweet Love

U by Ungaro for her (Four 1.7 oz bottles, still in wrapper)--I love this stuff, but it doesn't love me back :-(

Skin So soft Satin Glow Glow Gel (seven 6.7 oz bottle, still sealed)

Full Size mark mascara in jet black

Few misc eyeshadow colors and lotions

Some of the products are used!  I know that they are clean and all that...I never use my fingers for dipping into my make-up and I'm not including anything that is not hygenic...like used mascara!

And...I'm giving all this away to whoever wants it.  If you want it, PM me.  but there are a few rules...I'm giving this away because I hope someone can use this stuff.  I don't want any trouble and I won't be liable for anything--not that I'm not 100% confident that all these products are perfectly good and all that, but I don't want someone trying to sue me cause one of the lotions made them break out...ok.  I'll ship to anywhere in the US, adn I'd like to get this to the post office on Thursday when I go mail out my Christmas presents.  I will package everything very carefully and put anything liquid in ziploc bags.  But I can't be responsible for any damage that might happen during shipping.  I really, seriously just want to give this stuff to someone that can use it, without any trouble. 

And if there is anything about this post that is against the rules or guidelines, please let me know!  I read through them and didn't see anything that would be, but I don't want to be banned from the most awesome forum ever! 

lala84tarp

Re: Who wants a Christmas present? Please read entire post!

(0) Hearts

oh, and can i be #27? if there isn't a limit? :smileyvery-happy:

wingatprsct

(0) Hearts

I'm sorry but the list is closed.  :smileysad:

lala84tarp

Thanks for the explanation! Ok, will try to catch the next one!:-)

Spoiler

lala84tarp

(0) Hearts

so i sent a PM to pipsqueek, but i see now that there's going to be a traveling box set up. Feel a little silly asking this, but what is that? :smileyhappy:

wingatprsct

(0) Hearts

A traveling Sephora box is where you trade with others your promos, samples, and full size products that you don't want. It travels from one person to another down the list.  It's a fun way to share.

wingatprsct

I finally got around to setting up our new board.  Please refer to it concerning this traveling box.  It is titled "Traveling Sephora Box #9."  The link is:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/Traveling-Sephora-Box-9-2013/td-p/892253

I hope I have included everyone.  We ended up with 26 participants including pipsqueek1582!  She will have had a new arrival to her family by the time it gets back to her!  Please check it out and make sure I have everyone where they requested.  Let's get it started!

pipsqueek1582

(0) Hearts

Sorry ladies that I have not kept up with replying to everyone on here...it's finals and I'm rather swamped with work, homework, kiddo and "wifely duties". But I haven't forgotten! And yes, wingatprsct so kindly volunteered to set up a traveling box for this stuff! We'll get it going soon!

sp2001

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

sugarkenzie

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Ladies, I just started one up if anyone is interested.  My planned date for sending it out will be on 1/2/14.

http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/Anyone-want-to-do-a-Traveling-Sephora-Box-1-for-2014/td-p/890589

wingatprsct

(0) Hearts

Would you like me to take you off this list?  It is beyond 20 participants at this point and I haven't even added myself!

manniface

(0) Hearts

hmmm when I click the link it says content not found. Anyone else having trouble with this?

DTalksAll

(0) Hearts

Probably because it's in the VIB section & you're not a VIB, so you can't access it. :smileysad: 

manniface

(0) Hearts

ah makes sense! Thanks!

manniface

(0) Hearts

boo though... :smileysad:

wingatprsct

(0) Hearts

I volunteered to set up another board for us to start another traveling box.  Be on the lookout today as I will be posting it this afternoon with all the rules (as in previous boxes) and the list as everyone replied to this post.  If you want to change your place on the list or if I have inadvertently missed you, please let me know.  I would like to get the box started soon.  

wendyomgwar

(0) Hearts

If anyone is willing I'd like to be up earlier, my area tends to get snow, and I'd rather have the box in and out before the heavier snow starts falling mid January.

1cros3nail4givn

(0) Hearts

Okay I'll take any spot that's left. Lol. :smileyhappy:

teatulip

(0) Hearts

You are so thoughtful and kind to share your products with everyone. I'm so happy for you and your family.  Congratulations to all of you and God bless!

MK89

(0) Hearts

Unfortunately I don't have enough for two traveling boxes, and just made it into another...but I hope this will free up space for someone else :smileyhappy:

kssweetheart

(0) Hearts

Your Offer = Sweet

Your Disclaimer = Smart

Your Pregnant = Hooray, Congratulations, Woo-Hoo and Woop-de-doo. 

Yeah to you. 

Hope the pregnancy goes smoothly and that you glow all the way to the delivery room. First time? I'm really happy for you. I'll keep my eyes open for your name to see if you post any updates on your 'condition' Hope the holidays are wonderful. :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 84 replies
  • 67 hearts
  • 47 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • killahbabe
    • marydiva
    • wendyomgwar
    • jxw200
    • bisoubisou