pipsqueek1582

Who wants a Christmas present? Please read entire post!

Okay...here's the deal.  It's time for me to make room for baby stuff for the new addition coming in April (Yippeee!!!!).  I decided to take a look at everything I have but don't use anymore--and I have quite a few things.  Most of the things I have and dont' use are because I love the products but my sensative skin won't allow me to use them.  Here's my list:

Bare Minerals eye shadows in: onyx (liner), mystery, denim, sugar plum and masquerade

Buxom shimmer shadows in Beagle and Pug

Make Up Forever Aqua Creme Shadows in Aqua Black and Shade 54

Sephora Shadows in midnight kiss, caroline's pride and armelle

Bare Minerals Foundation in Fairly Medium, mineral veil and warmth

make Up Forever HD Liquid Foundation in N130 (I think that's the sade number--it's a medium/light shade)

VS Pro Bronzing Face Primer

VS Tinted Moisturizer/Primer

Delux Samples of: Sephora pin-up pink lip gloss (still in wrapper)

Sephora Instant Moisturizer (never used)

Kat Von D Powder Foundation in Medium 54 9Still in wrapper)

Smashbox under eye primer (opened, but not used)

Products that have been used: boscia clear complexion tonic

Sephora Waterproof eye makeup remover

Murad exfoliating acne treatment gel and spot treatment

Boscia BB cream

Fragrances--Full size bottle, most of them barely used:

Georgio Armani Acqua di Dioia 1oz bottle and 3.4 oz bottle

Ibiza Sol

Urban Flowers Paris

Urban Flowers London

Pur Blanca- Blossom

Just Play

Philosophy You are Divine

Philosophy Love Sweet Love

U by Ungaro for her (Four 1.7 oz bottles, still in wrapper)--I love this stuff, but it doesn't love me back :-(

Skin So soft Satin Glow Glow Gel (seven 6.7 oz bottle, still sealed)

Full Size mark mascara in jet black

Few misc eyeshadow colors and lotions

Some of the products are used!  I know that they are clean and all that...I never use my fingers for dipping into my make-up and I'm not including anything that is not hygenic...like used mascara!

And...I'm giving all this away to whoever wants it.  If you want it, PM me.  but there are a few rules...I'm giving this away because I hope someone can use this stuff.  I don't want any trouble and I won't be liable for anything--not that I'm not 100% confident that all these products are perfectly good and all that, but I don't want someone trying to sue me cause one of the lotions made them break out...ok.  I'll ship to anywhere in the US, adn I'd like to get this to the post office on Thursday when I go mail out my Christmas presents.  I will package everything very carefully and put anything liquid in ziploc bags.  But I can't be responsible for any damage that might happen during shipping.  I really, seriously just want to give this stuff to someone that can use it, without any trouble. 

And if there is anything about this post that is against the rules or guidelines, please let me know!  I read through them and didn't see anything that would be, but I don't want to be banned from the most awesome forum ever! 

pipsqueek1582

Re: Who wants a Christmas present? Please read entire post!

Thank you! Actually...this is my fourth pregnancy. I have a six year old son who is severely handicapped, my husband and I lost our last two and we're praying for a miracle on this one! So far so good! 

ApeDoogie

i am crying looking at this post. I pray to GOD that your baby comes happy and healthy. And your generosity will assure that you will be blessed. I don't want anything from you but do want to commend you on what an incredible human being you are. Lots and lots of love and respect for you....

April McGeorge from Philadelphia, PA

lilmissmodel14

Godbless <3 praying for a healthy happy baby <3

so sweet of you to give away products you don't use.

MK89

Sending more prayers your way! Glad it's going well so far, and hope everything works out for a lovely healthy baby <3

ChicDabbler

Oh that is terrible! I cannot imagine the strength needed to go through these ordeals. I shall pray for you to have a strong and healthy baby this Chirstmas (and forever).

onomotopoeia9

Congratulations :smileyhappy: So exciting to have a new baby, and so generous of you to make  this offer!!!!

laurennnlove

(0) Hearts

Aww a baby, congratulations!I'll take anything that's not claimed yet, I love trying new things! (:

charpic

(0) Hearts

I know there's a TSB 7 starting up.  There are too many people on the list though, and there's even a waiting list so they're going to split the 7th one into 2.  Maybe you should message turandot333 and vanillammm and ask them if you can start up the 8th box instead?  That might save you some money on separately shipping a bunch of products.

tinabluebonnet

[ Edited ]

Congrats on the new baby,that's the most important thing I ever did in my life was become a Mother. I'm still amazed that I did it 25 years later. I love makeup and Sephora. What a fun thing you are doing! Very sweet of you. I would love to see a picture of your overage if it hasn't been packaged up already! Congrats to whoever wins it!!!

jaimelove

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

i'll take a spot if there are any still open :smileyhappy: whatever is left, doesn't matter to me! 

and congrats on the new edition! 

LuminarHy

(0) Hearts

I would love to be added on this list! sounds like fun! This would be my first traveling box so please let me know of any important details :smileyhappy:

sugarkenzie

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Congrats on the baby!

I will take the #16 spot if it is available.

Quick question though, I have a bunch of loose powder Bare Minerals eye shadows that were used twice at most and can these go into the TSB?  Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think these containers can be sanitized.  I don't dip my fingers into the pots EVER, but I did dip my brush in. I clean my brushes regularly with Philosophy purity or the BM brush cleaner.

manniface

you could always UV the product for like 10 min... that is how your sterilize tissue culture environments

sugarkenzie

I was just looking at one of those UV wands on Amazon too.  Thanks for the great idea!  My holiday spending is getting a little bit out of hand...

DesertRose0706

I have tons of these too that I have only used a couple times!  If anyone is interested in them, let me know!

sugarkenzie

I just hate wasting things and these eye shadow pots were barely used.  This past year, I purchased a Naked 2 pallet, two Stila pallets, a Bare Minerals Ready 8.0 compact and a couple of other things I probably forgot about.  With all this new stuff, I completely forgot about the loose eye powders until I started looking for things for a TSB.  I still don't know if these loose powder pots are ok for a TSB.... someone help!

taisha27

I personally think there should be no harm in it. If everyone else agrees I also have a bareminerals powder blush. Its a really pretty pink color but cuz i have darker skin it doesnt show up too well. Ive probably used it 2-3 times which is nothing.

sugarkenzie

Thanks.  I'll definitely check with the gals in the TSB if I get in on one.  Speaking of which, the TSB's seem to fill up so fast.  

Cinderellyssa

(0) Hearts

If you still have any left over my vanity is bare! congrats on your new little nugget! 

StraightRhodes

(0) Hearts

I would love a spot if there is still room. Any works for me :smileyvery-happy: Congrats on the baby! That's so exciting!

mityren

(0) Hearts

If there's still a spot I'd like to be on the list! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 84 replies
  • 67 hearts
  • 47 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • killahbabe
    • marydiva
    • wendyomgwar
    • jxw200
    • bisoubisou