poemelyric

Who doesn't like deluxe samples???

I was told by a little Nordstrom's birdy that starting on Monday, Nordy's will be going live with their Deluxe Sample beauty GWP bag.  She said that it has 20 deluxe samples in it and it is limited time only.  I may be mad at them, but who can resist 20 deluxe samples???

Yuumei

Re: Who doesn't like deluxe samples???

Just wanted to share my haul... thanks @poemelyric for sharing this info :smileyhappy:IMG_20140411_190231.jpg

gregory519

Looks great Yuumei!!! From Nordstrom?

fabme

I had been busy and had not had time to make my Sephora order with the 15%.  Though the samples are not overwhelmingly fantastic, it something to share with friends and coworkers.  I would not look for something to buy just to get it, but if you were making a purchase anyways, this is a great example of getting the discount and getting deluxe samples.  Even for smaller purchases, getting the discount and one deluxe item would be great.

For Nordstroms, I would have love to have seen a deluxe mini perfume in the mix, something new like the Tory Burch, or Chloe Roses, or DG Dolce, a girl can wish right?

I still have a few items on my list, which I will most likely will purchase from sephora, gotta spread the love.

Yuumei

This is just the kind of excuse I needed to pick up a couple more Lancome Lip Lover shades and a Trish McEvoy perfume (all items not offered on Sephora so 'technically' I wasn't unfaithful lol)... and I also got a Lancome GWP with my lip gloss purchases (code - SMOOTH) and chose 3 sample packs as well, and got the additional Fresh bonus!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!! :smileyhappy:

missrmessner

List of products is up! I'm going to pass on this one. Enjoy, ladies!

04-07-14-placement-01-cid0407140825-7-adam-806a6bd1-92d1-40c1-86c0-a303017747dd-fil-file.jpg

Missie772

Is it sad that I was ready to order and then I saw this bag and thought nah... I will wait and order through an SA and get better samples than this?

Last years bag was so much better!

crayzeeRN

Yeah I'm interested in exactly zero of those items, so I'm going to pass too!

mommyto4

Agreed.  Same brands as normal.  For 125.00 I would expect better.

lucyshnoosy

Same here. Nothing on this list is really calling to me .

ilovebears

Me too :smileyhappy:  Money saved!!  Ka-CHING! :smileyvery-happy:

crayzeeRN

With the exception of the GlamGlow, I don't think any of these items are new releases. 75% I already have other samples of or have tried.

jenn922

I got a Perricone MD eye serum and Jin Soon nail polish (both with 15% price match) and the NARS contour blush.  Plus the regular and Fresh GWP. 

With the price match, the nail polish was free!

aviscardi

did you call after to price match or do they have to order?

jenn922

(0) Hearts

I had them order thru Live Chat, but when I was asking about the process, they said you could call after you order and they will adjust the price.

jenn922

FYI -- GWP isn't showing on the site, but it's in my bag!

carrieloulou

For me too!  And done. 

2 Tom Ford lipsticks

1 Chanel Rouge Coco lipstick

1 Burberry Shadow

1 MAC Patentpolish

eliu8108

I tried to order my items and the GWP over chat, but was told that the gift isn't live yet and I will have to wait until then.

marlenecol

I tried and they told me I had to wait, but then they said they could place my order for me once the gwp is live, and I gave them my info - I would push a little and say like you aren't available later and ask if you can give your info now.

grilledchz

Me too. But then I asked to price match the chic week sale, and the SA ordered my items and GWP with discount.

grilledchz

_8937318.jpg

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 96 replies
  • 212 hearts
  • 37 in conversation
    • eadelaide1
    • itscarin
    • poemelyric
    • waterbaby1981
    • aviscardi
    • drrragon
    • fabme
    • crayzeeRN
    • lucyshnoosy
    • mommyto4
    • Missie772
    • ilovebears
    • Yuumei
    • carrieloulou
    • jenn922
    • ghkim
    • jellybean917
    • gregory519
    • missrmessner
    • bratknits
    • kimchikween
    • grilledchz
    • AKRinNY
    • jisub89
    • ireneh
    • marlenecol
    • sp2001
    • love2shop42
    • eliu8108
    • MochiBunnyy
    • MicheleRan
    • Plantgarden
    • DiVWA
    • hackneyfl
    • LariTheLoud
    • redwagon44
    • enableme
Photos5
  • upload_6793570008511628164.jpg
  • _8937318.jpg
  • _8882969.jpg
  • 04-07-14-placement-01-cid0407140825-7-adam-806a6bd1-92d1-40c1-86c0-a303017747dd-fil-file.jpg
  • IMG_20140411_190231.jpg