jxw200

What's on your shopping list?

I'd love to hear what's on your beauty shopping list, sephora or otherwise. :smileyhappy: i'm always on the lookout for new products to try!

i don't have anything that i'm dying for on mine now... but here it is... 

Acqua di Parma Colonia (I really just want to smell it!)

Clarins Instant Light Perfecting Eye Base (again, just want to try it!)

Zirh Try Me Kit (next time the bf needs some skincare)

John Varvatos Artisan Gift Set (when the bf runs out of cologne)

DDF Aloe Toning Complex (has anyone tried this?)

Cover FX Camoflauge Concealer or Amazing Concealer (want to try both!)

Nars Larger Than Life Lip Gloss (can't wait for it to be in stores!)

Tricia Sawyer Alive! (just saw it online a few days ago and it looks interesting!)

Guerlain Terracotta 4 Seasons Bronzing Powder (pretty but sooo pricey)

Sephora Collection Smoky Kohl (just want to try it!)

New Too Faced Kits (Sun on the Run, Perfectly Pretty & Gorgeous Lips Everyday - might be good gifts for the holidays!)

Sephora Brush Wand (seems like a cool idea, but i doubt i need it)

Stila Striking in South Beach (another gift maybe?)

Sephora Collection Color Flip (gift again?)

Dior 5-Color shadow in Mystic Smokys (i keep looking at this but i SO don't need eyeshadow)

i guess a lot of this list is more to try rather than to buy! haha and here's my non-sephora list...

Dr. Hauschka Lemon Oil

Mac Viva Glam Lipstick (I forget the color now, shoot)

Supersmile Whitening Floss

Zoya Pandora Nail Polish

Giorgio Armani Blast of Blue Eyes To Kill Eye Shadow

Giorgio Armani Rouge d'Armani Lipstick

Almay Oil Free Makeup Eraser Sticks

Chanel Cream Eye Shadow in Mirifique or Illusoire

surprisingly i don't want anything from the nars fall collection! And I always want something from their new collections... hmmm... and thankfully i don't have a desperate urge to buy any of these things right now. woohoo

Excited to hear your picks, or any of your opinions on mine!

meggygrace

Re: What's on your shopping list?

The top ten on my beauty wish list are:

1. NARS Danmari "All About Cheeks Palette" $65

2. Benefit Cosmetics Dandelion Boxed Blush $28

3. Stila Love at First Blush Palette $14

4. Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Perfume $75

5. Fresh Mini Sugar Kissing Trio $28

6. Chloe perfume $60

7. Stila In the Garden Eye Shadow Palette $39

8. NARS blush in "Amour" $27

9. Urban Decay Naked Palette (The Original) $48

katie1724

[ Edited ]

As always, too much is on my list!

1. NARS Tinted Moisturizer, Finland (assuming the color works; if not, I'm already happy with my Bobbi Brown TM);

2. NARS eyeshadow, Lhasa (I have so many taupes...I'm on the fence on this one!);

3. Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation, No. 1 (corrective white) and No. 2;

4. Edward Bess Lipstick in Forbidden Flower, Forever Yours, Tender Love and/or Night Romance;

5. Lancôme Color Fever Gloss, Tangerine Petal (I just bought Green Petal and I love it);

6. Burberry Eye Definer Pencil (any color);

7. NARS Single Shadow in Mekong (I love this color, and I swear I had it, but it seems to have walked away...)

:smileyhappy:

maltipoo66

Hi!  I've been on a no-buy for January, so my shopping list has been growing lately....here we go-DONT LAUGH.

1. Urban Decay Naked Palette (original palette-I have warm undertones)

2. Dior Addict Lip Glow

3. Clinique All About the Eyes

4. Anastasia Classic Stencils (I'd like to shape my brows a little bit)

5. Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay waterproof concealer

6. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer in Eden

7. Magnetic Nail polish-in the dark purple shade

8. Nars Dolce Vita Lipstick

9. MUFE hd blush in #5 **bleep** slip

10. Sephora Kohl waterproof eyeliner in keep brown

11. Hourgloss Superficial waterproof bronzer (hopefully this is good for contouring?)

12. Lip smackers lip balms- not available at sephora

That's pretty much the new stuff I've been eyeing-maybe I'll get a couple next month!

kimmi1115

(0) Hearts

The only thing that I will need to get here soon is another bottle of Benefit Foamingly Clean Facial Cleanser.  I've about used up my first bottle that I got before the Fall Semester started last year.  That stuff lasts!!  I use it everyday, although I admit I have skipped a night a time or two because I was on the verge of passing out into sleep lol.  A little goes a very long way, and it works much better than the stuff I was getting the doctor's. 

jxw200

good for you kimmi! there are sooo many things on my list. and maltipoo, your 12 item list is nothing compared to mine! there's probably at least 12 more products on top of the list i posted on the previous page. AHHH. I'm on a no buy this month too and i'm getting desperate.

fran11

Great Topic! :smileyhappy:

Here is my current list that will continue to grow:    

- Makeup Forever Lip Line Protector (Colorless)

- NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil - in Cruella

- Benefit Cosmetics Erase Paste

- NARS Blush - in Orgasm

- NARS Blush - in Dolce Vita

- NARS Lipstick - in Love Devotion

- UD 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil - in Zero

- Bare Minerals READY Eyeshades Duo - in Enlightenment

- Ole Henriksen Three Little Wonders

- Bumble & Bumble Brilliantine

- Bare Minerals Deluxe Original SPF 15 Foundation

angiepie

Here is MySephora Want List: (Store Briarwood) *SephoraCollection Deluxe Clear Brush Set $29.00. *UrbanDecay 24/7 Glide-On ShadowStash $19.00. *Benefit WattsUp! $30.00. *ClickR Vanishing Mist $18.00. (Online Products) *KohGenDo MakeUp Sponges $18.00. *KohGenDo OrientalPlants Skin Lotion Spray not in stock $22.00. *TooFaced New Eye Collection- not in stock and Lip Palette.- not in stock. I purchased One SephoraCollection Deluxe Clear Brush Set yesterday and would like to purchse One for a Gift soon. I am very Excited that I was able to get in Store, I think it is a Great price and Great Quality. :smileyhappy:
dianabt

Hello Ladies!

Considering I am on a "No Buy" in an attempt to use the load of products I already have, (and because every trip leaves me with everything BUT what I originally came in for) so I am thinking and planning on some skincare items to purchase:

Korres Wild Rose 24 Hour Moisturizer

Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum

Origins A Perfect World Cleanser

Philosophy MicroDelivery Triple-Acid Brightening Peel (which is a great product!)

And also, another facial exfoliant, I'm thinking of trying one by Ren or Amore Pacific. :smileyhappy:

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
katie1724

[ Edited ]

Because I have zero self-control (after my resolution not to buy *anything*, seeing as I have collected more cosmetics than ten people could use in several lifetimes), I could not resist ordering the new NARS blush in Gaiety.  At first glance, it kind of resembles Desire, but it's supposed to be cooler-toned and more sheer. I rationalized that I have to complete my hoard stash...of all the NARS blushes ever produced, I'm only missing two, so Gaiety basically had to come live with me. (One of the missing ones, New Order, has never tempted me...I'm not sure why).

Also on my shopping list:

NARS Pressed Powder, Snow (one of my staples!);

REN Glycolactic Skin Renewal Peel Mask (this stuff is amazing and is also a staple -- I've gone through two bottles of it and try to use it weekly);

Hourglass Femme Rouge lipstick -- I want to try one of the lighter shades! I fell in love with Fresco, then Nocturnal -- the formula is amazing!

Shiseido Benefiance Eye Cream -- one of my non-negotiable skincare staples! -- I've stopped trying new eye creams altogether, which says a lot for a product when it comes to my habits! I'm almost out and I can't be without it. :smileyhappy:

Ooh! And -- while I normally don't like when people push perfume samples in department stores (I get headaches easily from fragrance; I don't even really wear it), I had one of those visceral "What IS that??!" reactions to a Sisley perfume earlier today when I was browsing during my lunch break. Too bad it probablly costs eleventy billion dollars :smileysad:

:smileyhappy:

fran11

My shopping list continues to grow in leaps and bounds even though I have made trips to Sephora each of the last 2 weekends!:smileyembarrassed:

Here's what I've got on my list:

- MUFE Lip Line Perfector colorless - My local Sephora is always out of this - I may need to order online

- MUFE Aqua Eyes in Iridescent Navy Blue

-NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil - Cruella - I REALLY want to try a red lipstick, but I am always REALLY scared to do it!

- NARS Lipstick in Love Devotion

-NARS Lipstick in Christina

-NARS Eyeshadow in Mekong

-NARS Duo Eyeshadow in Kalahari

- NARS Lipgloss in Orgasm

-NARS Lipgloss in Ophelia (noticing my new obsession yet?) :smileywink:

- Bare Minerals READY eyeshadow 2.0 in The Enlightenment - this will be handy to keep in my purse

- HerCut The Ponytail Styling Lotion

- Bumble and Bumble Brilliantine

- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Buff

- Urban Decay Lip Junkie Lipgloss in Runaway

- Sephora Collection Daily Brush Cleaner

-Sephora Collection Vanity Brush Set

- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner - in Black and Dark Brown

yikes!:smileysurprised:

missjr

Okay, I am so ashamed.  I swore that I wasn’t going to purchase anymore beauty products unless it was absolutely necessary.  And then I went into a Sephora store for the first time in my life on Christmas Eve to buy gifts for others.  Or so I said.  I ended up buying the UD Naked Palette, which contained the eye primer.  Now I’m hooked.  That led me to this site which compelled me to purchase some other things. Imagine my shock and horror when I realized I had spent $265 by the time I left the store!  I was also loaded up with some great samples, which compelled me to visit the site and buy more stuff since Christmas.  This has to stop!   I can't believe I was "forced" to purchase the Hourglass Mineral Veil primer.  But I'm weak.  Sighhhh...

What’s on my shopping list now:

--Caudalie Cleansing Water

--Clarisonic Deep Pore Cleansing Brush head

--Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Tube

--The Sephora Collection Pro Foundation Airbrush #56

--MAC Lipglass in Chai

--MAC lip pencil in Chestnut

--Bobbi Brown oil blotting papers refill

--Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette for the spring

I’m also in the market for a new liquid foundation once I finish using my Prescriptives Virtual Skin liquid foundation in Real Chestnut.  Right now I'm doing research and reading plenty of reviews to figure out which foundation would be best for my oily dark skin, which gets a little dry during the winter while my T-zone is still shiny.

blackcatmama

[ Edited ]

OK, my shopping list is incredibly long. . .I too keep telling myself to stop buying so much stuff until I use up at least some of the products that I have currently.  But who am I kidding???:smileylol:  I am just a makeup and beauty product junkie and I love to try new things. . .so anyway, here is just a sampling of some items I am contemplating:

*Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer SPF 15

(tried this in a sample & loved-really wanting the full size)

*Illamasqua Nail Varnish in Vice

(love trying different nail colors & I really don't have any in a pretty magenta shade like this one)

*The Balm Hot Mama

(have heard it is similar to NARS Orgasm blush, but less pricey)

*Yves Saint Laurent VOLUPTE SHEER CANDY Glossy Balm Crystal Color in Succulent Pomegranate

(can't remember why I picked this??, but lip products are my favorites to buy & I think I read something good somewhere about this product)

*Urban Decay Naked 2

(love Naked 1- may need this one too but I see it is sold out right now :smileysad:)

*Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Invisible Skin Fusion foundation SPF 20

(fabulous reviews on this product & it seems like what I am looking for in a foundation- just haven't brought myself to spend the 57 bucks on it yet)

*Too Faced Tinted Beauty Balm SPF 20

(would also like to try a Beauty Balm for days when I want the natural look- not sure which color to get in this one though??  I am fair/light complexion- any suggestions on this? I am debating between Vanilla Glow & Creme Glow.)

*Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Tarnish in Mug Shot

(love the Buxom lip products & also loving the big lip pencils)

*BITE Summer Vintage Trio

(not sure about the lip pencil because it looks a little too bright- but the lipstick & lip shine look perfect to me!)

*Bare Escentuals Heavenly Face Brush

(I have another brush with a flat top like this that I love & am looking to replace)

I enjoyed reading other lists. . .thanks for sharing & feel free to provide any input on you might have on my shopping list items!:smileywink:

keelybt

I really wish I could commit to a no-buy but I have NO self-control when it comes to beauty products.  I just went to the store on Saturday (needed New Year's Eve makeup. Well "need" is stretching it a bit) and got an order yesterday.  Of course, I have already started my new shopping list.

Sephora by OPI

-To the Glitter End

To the Glitter End!

-Indi-go With the Flow

Indi-go With the Flow

Benefit Hervana

Hervana

jxw200

I really have no control either! fortunately i have very little to spend on beauty products (really none at all if I want to be super budget-y and realistic) so i can't go crazy right now! 

@keely I've been trying to decide between those two polish shades!

keelybt

@Jwx200 Both polishes are awesome!  Clearly I'm not able to choose :smileywink: Aside from the color difference, To the Glitter End! looks like sequins when it goes on and Indi-go With the Flow has a little more shimmer. I love the idea of mixing them with a polish I already own. Maybe checking our what you already have and choosing the one that you think would pair the best with them would help you make the choice.

jxw200

[ Edited ]

good tip keely! I was hoping to try them in store but the store i went to today didn't have them :smileysad: but i did like the flurry up top coat! 

all right, so the list. (eeek)

things i am only allowed to buy after using up some of my current products:

guerlain rouge automatique

dior extase mascara

nars smudgeproof eyeshadow base

laura mercier tinted moisturizer

hourglass superficial waterproof bronzer 

nars lipstick in scarlet empress

oscar blandi invisible dry shampoo

also wanting or need to test out:

too faced natural face palette

laura mercier secret camoflauge

thebalm time balm concealer

shiseido corrector pencil

make up for ever hd blush

clinique up lighting illuminator in bronze

hourglass film noir spectrum mascara

sephora OPI flurry up top coat

benefit sun beam

bobbi brown extra repair foundation spf 25

bobbi brown rich lipstick in rose blossom and heather pink

bobbi brown blush in almond and nude peach

desperately wanting but know i don't need/can't afford to buy:

chanel illusion d'ombre in illusoire

chanel soleil de tan bronzing base

nars yachiyo brush

guerlain noir g mascara

janinebt

My list seems to get longer and longer on a weekly basis. Right now my "top 7" items are as follows.

-Make Up For Ever Face & Body

-Nails Inc Special Effects Electric Lane Holographic Glitter Top Coat

-The new Kat Von D True Romance Eye Shadow Palette-Mi Vida Loca (so colorful!)

-The Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette

-The Kat Von D roller ball gift set

-Josie Maran Argan Cleansing Oil

-Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Perfecting Water Moisture Mist 

Special Effects Electric Lane Holographic Glitter Top CoatElectric Lane Holographic Glitter Top Coat

True Romance Eyeshadow Palette - Mi Vida Loca Palette

Flawless Skin Perfecting Water Moisture Mist

Whimsically yours,
Janine
kimmi1115

(0) Hearts

@janinebt  KVD's Saint scent smells wonderful! 

@sephoramusthave  KVD's lipstick in Backstage Bambi is a beautiful pink.  I think the same color is also going to be in the new liquid lipstick she has coming out.

dianabt

When my no-buy is over I think I'll be investing in the blue pink and purple  Kat Von D nail polishes.. I saw a beauty blogger photograph hers ON her nails and they were GORGEOUS! I already have a yellow like that from an old MAC collection, but these are SO pretty!

High Voltage Lacquer

Plus, I'm thinking of a Clarisonic Mia 2 or the new Philosophy Microdelivery Triple Acid Brightening Peels... any suggestions? :smileywink:

The Microdelivery Triple-Acid Brightening Peel  Mia2™ Sonic Skin Cleansing with Sephora Collection Instant Moisturizer ($169 Value) 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
kimmi1115

(0) Hearts

@dianabt  On what beauty blog did you see the new KVD nail polishes?   

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 113 replies
  • 202 hearts
  • 33 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • tenngal
    • kalex
    • katie1724
    • prettyinpa
    • ohhenri