makeuppiggy
Accepted Solution

What's is the craziest thing you have ever bought?

I want a crazy but cool new product for my kit so what's is the craziest thing you have ever bought?:smileyvery-happy:

tenngal

Re: What's is the craziest thing you have ever bought?

One of the stupidist things I can remember buying was a box of the "As Seen On TV" Bumpits that are supposed to make your hair look teased and full at the crown without actually having to tease your hair.  LOL!  Me and my family laughed so hard when I was trying to put the Bumpits in my hair and in my daughter's hair that they were completely worth the money even if they don't work worth a hoot.  Below is a picture of what I'm talking about in case any of you haven't seen them advertised:
Bumpits Hair Volumizing Inserts
Anyway, if you want a good laugh, try them...otherwise don't waste your money, ha ha!

:smileyhappy:

brookie673

(0) Hearts

I almost bought a wiglet today--thank goodness I didn't (I really don't need it, but I thought it'd be funny).

The craziest thing I ever bought is probably purple sparkly eyeliner form Milani. But I actually really like it-- the purple brings out my green eyes.

prettyinpa

Maybe I'm not so wild and crazy but I think the shatter polishes are pretty crazy.

I got a strange wiglet  that I thought would give me a Bridget Bardot look with the piled up bedhead, but it looked like a dead rat on my head!:smileymad: At the time, lots of people thought I was crazy for wearing it, does that count?

makeuppiggy

(0) Hearts

Thanks for your replay This may sound stupid buts what's a wiglet 

prettyinpa

Not stupid, I had to ask what it was called when I got it. It's this small pad of 8 inch long hair that's maybe 6 inches by 6 inches square. You are supposed to pin it on a wig stand, then hairspray it and tease it until it is fluffy, then pin it on the crown of your head. It only covers the top of your head and you have to be careful not to dislodge it, otherwise it looks like a hair bump on the side of your head. Anyways, I sprayed and teased this thing for a long time and it never got fluffy, it just looked matted. I tried wearing it figuring maybe once I got it on it would look Bridget Bardot-esque, but it just looked like a dead rat. I took it off right away and threw it out. Fashion mistake!!!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 6 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • prettyinpa
    • brookie673
    • makeuppiggy